Full Bucket Music FB-7999, free Synthesizer plugin (Korg DW-6000/8000 Emulation)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-7999

Full Bucket wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:42 pm FB-7999 is updated to version 1.0.1.

https://www.fullbucket.de/music/fb7999.html

Cheers, Björn
I appreciate your fun VSTs!!!

I still get a crazy loud volume jump from AFTER TOUCH, not velocity, in the first brass delay patch. like Normal to +12db. Windows 10 all patched, latest REAPER, KEYLAB61 controller

Maybe that is normal for that gear? It's quite extreme and unexpected compared to all other VSTi I have used. I'll look at shutting off AT if I have to, but seems like I should not have to.

Other patches with huge AT jumps:
BRASS DELAY
CX3
STRINGS-1
JAZZ ORGAN 2 & 3
CHOIR
BEND BRASS
5th brass
autopulse

maybe others can confirm? Might be the crackling I read here?

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please guide me where they are.

wwjd wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:32 pm
Full Bucket wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:42 pm FB-7999 is updated to version 1.0.1.

Cheers, Björn
I appreciate your fun VSTs!!!

I still get a crazy loud volume jump from AFTER TOUCH, not velocity, in the first brass delay patch. like Normal to +12db. Windows 10 all patched, latest REAPER, KEYLAB61 controller

Maybe that is normal for that gear? It's quite extreme and unexpected compared to all other VSTi I have used. I'll look at shutting off AT if I have to, but seems like I should not have to.

Other patches with huge AT jumps:
BRASS DELAY
CX3
STRINGS-1
JAZZ ORGAN 2 & 3
CHOIR
BEND BRASS
5th brass
autopulse

maybe others can confirm? Might be the crackling I read here?
I haven't tried 1.0.1 yet, but I noticed very high volume jumps with Aftertouch as well on Big Sur/Logic (latest) with the Metal AU. Was worried about my speakers kind of loud.

Also just wanted to say I'm enjoying immensely...might now be my favorite Fullbucket synth. :)

Vortifex wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:18 pm Sad to report that the clicks are still there for me :(
I get something similar to "clicks" but just when accidnetly pressing into after touch. with each seperate key registering aster touch in a cord, if I press into after touch, the volume bounces around just a little - enough to register a little jump due to the innacracy of my keys after touch - trying to play the after touch is not smooth, because cheap keybaord I guess

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I would expect some transient then.

A friend of mine had a modified dw-6000 that had a couple extra controls wired to the filter circuit and an extra LFO as well as a hacked output that made some crazy distortion. I'll have to give this thing a try. For nostalgia if nothing else.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I don't know if this is a bug, or if the dw8000 hardware behaves the same way, but the portamento only works if the auto bend is active.

albertodream wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:03 pm I don't know if this is a bug, or if the dw8000 hardware behaves the same way, but the portamento only works if the auto bend is active.
same here. could be a hardware feature?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

No, it's a bug. Björn confirmed by email that it's a bug and it will be fixed in the next version.

ah ok
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Version 1.0.2 is released:

Cheers, Björn

Thanks Björn - quick question: Is the Mac "N" version the correct installer package? It only has the release notes for 1.0.1, and the package name is "Stigma", not FB7999? (The Metal version installer seems ok.)

thanks Bjrörn :)

Return to “Instruments”