when is U-he Zebra cm edition gonna be released ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

v1o wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:29 am Do they have new patches with it?
From the interview with Urs H in the magasine:
"It has a new preset browser and a slick new UI, and we added a couple of features and more presets: our team refined the existing library searched the internet for interesting (free) ZebraCM sounds. Their creators generously donated those along with extras we created in house. Everything is tagged and sorted into proper categories, and we feel it is a big improvement."

sbmongoose wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:59 am
v1o wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:29 am Do they have new patches with it?
From the interview with Urs H in the magasine:
"It has a new preset browser and a slick new UI, and we added a couple of features and more presets: our team refined the existing library searched the internet for interesting (free) ZebraCM sounds. Their creators generously donated those along with extras we created in house. Everything is tagged and sorted into proper categories, and we feel it is a big improvement."
Thanks. Sounds like its worth getting even if you own Zebra just for the lovely GUI and the new patches.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

The modulation source for the oscillator sync parameter seems to do nothing. If you activate osc sync, the knob controls the sync amount, but, when you add a modulation source with the button below it, the knob doesn't seem to switch to modulation amount, as I assume it should be.

Or do I misunderstand the control?

Edit: Nevermind. After RTFM, I saw that the small knob on the upper right of the control is there to adjust the modulation amount. :)

[POST EDITED] My questions was the result of my own confusion... Sorry. Move along.

Wow, nice !!
I just downloaded it from the CM filesilo site (still the slowest site on the internet BTW :)).
Awesome update though, thanks Urs !

I also happened to see that there was an update to Bazille CM listed on the U-He website, but after downloading the whole CM instruments package again this month, I see it's still the old version.

Oh well... I reckon I can't blame them for milking another update for another monthly issue.
Hopefully the new version of Bazille CM lands soon too, it's a really fun plugin.

I just figured I'd mention that it wasn't in the latest "CM studio" instruments download, and maybe save somebody a 3 gig download for nothing.

Awesome, thanks again Urs, great update !

- Jay

The mag mentions an update to Fathom CM 2 next issue, so hopefully Bazille soon after that.

Just resurrecting this to show some love for this wonderful synth. How on earth is it free? It sounds wonderful. And so many features. HNY.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

It's nice indeed. :tu:

It does seem nice , tbh but I'm not sure what all the waveforms are

Like is there a guide of the waveforms I get a bit confused
By all the designs
But I'm gonna try making some patches by ear
I mean if you have one track and put two zebra CMS on there four oscillator isn't that like a full cm madness

matrixo9 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:31 pm Like is there a guide of the waveforms I get a bit confused
Do you mean the name of the waveforms?

Well, there's a few of the typical analog waveforms (sawtooth, square, triangle), and there are some more exotic ones, which I doubt have a name.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:55 pm
matrixo9 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:31 pm Like is there a guide of the waveforms I get a bit confused
Do you mean the name of the waveforms?

Well, there's a few of the typical analog waveforms (sawtooth, square, triangle), and there are some more exotic ones, which I doubt have a name.
What are they in order that's what I mean I ca roughly tell by the sound no always by the drawings cheers

Stick to the integers, everything else inbetween is just hybrids, when you morph between the waveforms. 1.00 is a sawtooth, 2.00 is a square, 3.00 is a triangle, and from 4.00, the digital waveforms without names begin.

chk071 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:22 pm Stick to the integers, everything else inbetween is just hybrids, when you morph between the waveforms. 1.00 is a sawtooth, 2.00 is a square, 3.00 is a triangle, and from 4.00, the digital waveforms without names begin.
Nice thank you bro I like the sound of it but only had a quick play with it but but sawtooth square and triangle is pretty much all I need cheers

I have reason 10 and Europa and Thor
But wondering wether to get into this I've been off music for a bit took a short break few months as head isn't right but I want to learn one synth
As too many Is too time consuming

dont answer that its way better

Return to “Instruments”