FR: Global option to automatically embed samples with project

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Really looking forward to M9, good luck with the final stages.

I had a feature request for Mux. I know you can currently go and embed all samples which then saves the samples with the project file, but I was hoping for a global option that automatically embeds the samples. The current way relies on a bit of menu diving and the need to redo this everytime you add or change a sample, which is quite often in my case.
This automatic embed is possible with TAL Sampler and Nuance sampler so hopefully it is possible with Mux.
Some may prefer to only do this on request so I think it would be best as a global option but I'm happy to hear others thoughts on this.

chuckwood wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:30 am Really looking forward to M9, good luck with the final stages.
Thx :tu:
I had a feature request for Mux. I know you can currently go and embed all samples which then saves the samples with the project file, but I was hoping for a global option that automatically embeds the samples. The current way relies on a bit of menu diving and the need to redo this everytime you add or change a sample, which is quite often in my case.
This automatic embed is possible with TAL Sampler and Nuance sampler so hopefully it is possible with Mux.
Some may prefer to only do this on request so I think it would be best as a global option but I'm happy to hear others thoughts on this.
With M9 you will be able to use a quick shortcut key to embed all samples in a project. That will certainly be a speed up.

Sounds great, thanks so much!

Return to “MUTOOLS”