Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sold Arturia Jup-8 V4 to arcadia1984. direct, fast, recommended!

Bought Arturia Jup-8 V4 from WasteLand, super quick communication, would recommend

Due to my own circumstances I had to pull out from a transaction with Stan Navi. He went well beyond and refunded my money when there was no requirement to do so.

I have full confidence in this user, and intend to buy from them when the time is right in the future

:tu: :tu:

Bought u-he Diva from tosza, couldn't have been easier. 10/10 would recommend.

Had a nice and smooth transaction with Rattleshock - thank you Sir! 8)

Bought max8 from justanametouse - nice and fast transaction :-)

Bought Synapse Obsession from SteinyFritz - everything okay :-)

Sold Arturia Emulator II V to arcadia1984.

My first ever transaction on this site. Smooth transaction, nice buyer.

Bought Amber from Sciurus a few days ago. Quick and painless. A pleasure to do business with.

Sold SSL Vocalstrip + Drumstrip bundle to cryophonik, nice and smooth transaction.

I had a smooth, swift and pleasant transaction with Emmfra. Highly recommended.

Bought Rowdy 2 from elektrastudio and it went quickly and smoothly. Would transact with them again.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Bought the SSL Vocalstrip + Drumstrip bundle from peheme. Quick, easy, and pleasant transaction - highly recommended seller! :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Sold u-he Bazille to J.Ruegg and the communication was top-notch and the payment was fast. I would transact with them again!
Duality without regard to physicality

fierywater wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:17 pm Bought u-he Diva from tosza, couldn't have been easier. 10/10 would recommend.
Sold Diva to fierywater. Fast and easy transaction, buyer highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”