Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

https://twitter.com/Spectrasonics/statu ... 01189?s=20

https://fb.watch/8Fpi0Fk3N6/

Apparently it won't be RMX2... AGAIN :(

(maybe an effect or something to do with voice, based on the audio on the teaser)
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

I ws trying to hear what the voice was saying for clues, but can't tell what it might be.

Maybe it's a bunch of new separate effect plugins?

Maybe another project(s) like Keyscape.
Maybe a Spectrasonics DAW :D
Whatever, so far I find almost all they did was good, so looking forward to what they have to show. Not that I plan to buy any new music tool but Spectrasonics would be one of the very few companies which could still sell me something.

bought by behringer.

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:57 pm bought by behringer.
Fake news, we all know its Apple and from Tuesday all old and new Spectrasonics tools are included with the all new Logic Pro XI which all comes ready installed with the new MacBooks they show on Monday.

Cinebient wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:04 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:57 pm bought by behringer.
Fake news, we all know its Apple and from Tuesday all old and new Spectrasonics tools are included with the all new Logic Pro XI which all comes ready installed with the new MacBooks they show on Monday.
:lol:

cmon guys......think......I wont spoil it. Listen closer to the audio.............What is wrong with the audio?

Play it backwards and you hear what it is....

Always interested in their products, i hope some time omnisphere 3 gets a small overhaul with more comfortability!

Still have no Trillian and Stylus :( need to get these finally!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Sounds like the Nazgûl discussing what they'll do to Frodo when they get him to Mordor.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

playing it backwards doesnt work.......

vertibration wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:10 pm cmon guys......think......I wont spoil it. Listen closer to the audio.............What is wrong with the audio?
Please, just spoil it. I have no idea what it is. If you do, tell us what you think it is. Marketing Hijinks are not sacred ground. Spoil away.

vertibration wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:20 pm playing it backwards doesnt work.......
I know....sorry, could not resist :clown:
First moment it really sounded like some backward whispering voices to me but that would be too easy.

Omnisphere 3. Will work as a player for the other products (which it already does). Not rhythm, multiple products (Omni/Trillian/Keyscape)...

Interesting thought.......maybe

Return to “Instruments”