Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

maybe not....

The only word i can make out is 'machine'

To me it kind of sounds like the words "shock" and "machine" and a few times saying either FCE or SCE.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:36 pm Omnisphere 3. Will work as a player for the other products (which it already does).
AMAZING! SOLD!

I don't usually get interested in these teaser videos, but hell it's Spectrasonics - product launches are rarer than dogs successfully landing commercial airliners.

I'm betting against Omni 3. I'm gonna go with the start of a completely new range of themed things - the whispers say horror to me more than choir.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I say Choirscape (but I suck at guessing) :party:

It's more than 1 new product...
So probably sound packs or expanders for Omni...!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I know that spectrasonics almost never does sales, but do they ever have any intro prices when launching new products?

I don't think so- nothing spectacular if they do- No Arturia/NI/IK- 50-80% off type sales!

The fact that they never have sales is why the software keeps its vale, so if you ever do need to sell it you won't loose much...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Maybe they made the granular bit of omnisphere into an effect? Or it's a vocal library.

I's says it's not what we're expecting. Hmmmm.... what are we not expecting... Faster second hand transfers? Super fast preset loading times in Omnisphere?
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noiseboyuk wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:43 pm the whispers say horror to me more than choir.
free horror expansion in time for samhain!?

Larynx RMX

epiphaneia wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm I say Choirscape (but I suck at guessing) :party:
I miss the times where you didn't have to play guessing games.

I predict it will be Quadrilian. Four deeply sampled and professionally sound-designed basses: acoustic, electric, synth, and washtub.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

SLiC wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:17 pm I don't think so- nothing spectacular if they do- No Arturia/NI/IK- 50-80% off type sales!

The fact that they never have sales is why the software keeps its vale, so if you ever do need to sell it you won't loose much...
Yes, every company has their own sales model and tactics and I can see the value in Spectrasonics not offering their stuff for dirt cheap or doing much sales.

If I bought Omnisphere for $400 or whatever it costs, then I wouldn't be happy if I saw it for half price a few months later.

Synth Master Jedi wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:55 pm I know that spectrasonics almost never does sales, but do they ever have any intro prices when launching new products?
I say this in about every Spectrasonics thread but it bears repeating: if you're in the US or otherwise can order from Musiciansfriend/Guitar Center, they do somewhat frequent 20% off coupons and those coupons work on Spectrasonics products. That's how I got Omni and Keyscape. With products that expensive, 20% really helps.

Return to “Instruments”