Acon Digital Acoustica Premium

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I also got a few deactivated plugins (on Win 7), Redoptor 2 being one of them. None of my other hosts had any problem with those plugins.

For doing quick editing, i think Acoustica is great. I also have Wavelab but I often prefer the simpler user interface of Acoustica. I'm on Windows 10 and have not had any plugin problems ever.
Last edited by trmupstage on Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acoustica is awesome, so clear and intuitive. SoundOP is another hidden gem I recommend to people.

Thanks. SoundOP looks great. Too bad it's Windows only :)

I will only buy software that is cross-platform. That is prerequisite #1.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

bronlund wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:08 amMe, with a little help from you guys, landing on Acoustica Premium, isn't just me needing an editor. This is a result of years upon years of working, testing and frustration.

I should write a book about the perfect sample editor :D
I had a similar story, also ending being happy with Acoustica. My story started with Digidesigns Sounddesigner. When it was abandoned, I got on Peak, and I remember to convince the dev at the Frankfurt music fair to add that overview I was missing… After Peak went belly up, I kept returning to it though it worked less and less well with updated OS versions…
I didn‘t like Wavelab at all, and also Audacity was a pain… Finally, because I also needed some decent restoration tools, I got Acoustica and all that searching had an end…

I haven't looked at Acoustica in over a year, bu the deal killer for me was that not all of the functions were available in batch processing. Hopefully, Stian has corrected that since. Otherwise, it's definitely worth the money.
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Just saw that Acoustica is 30% off for Black Friday :party:
trmupstage wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:15 pm For doing quick editing, i think Acoustica is great. I also have Wavelab but I often prefer the simpler user interface of Acoustica. I'm on Windows 10 and have not had any plugin problems ever.
I've been looking for an alternative to Wavelab on Mac (something simpler, less bloated, and more stable) and somehow never really considered Acoustica. Looks like I'll be doing some demo'ing tomorrow. :phones:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”