Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ThSProd wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:10 pm Great experience buying from kidslow.
Absolutely recommended seller!
Very easy experience with ThSProd on a license sale. Good & rapid communicator.

My apologies to UnbalancedBeats, Nadis and WrathofMaitreya for being slightly-to-very late with my feedback, but they were all excellent buyers.

Thanks to escalona. Excellent seller and a better person. Highly recommended.

Just bought Output Movement from masmelow. Smoothest transaction to date :) Recommended!

I recommend a bronlund
Great Buyer! :party: :party:

By masmelow

Bought MTron LE from masemelow very quick transaction.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Bought the Zynaptiq design bundle from Freddyhaynes. Had a truly wonderful experience, and shared a model transaction with him.

Edit: Please note that seller will not reciprocate with public feedback for you.
Last edited by Teawhyelleare on Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Avenger Expansions from Cazio. Smooth and fast transaction, thanks :tu:

Sold some avenger expansions to ZincT. Nice and easy, would recommend.

Bought Studio One 5 Pro from 3qO.

Fast transfer and great guy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Bought GForce impOSCar from smokeyjoe.Fast and easy transfer. Super awesome seller!

just bought Soundtoys Rack from Mateja. Incredible fast and smooth transaction, thank you mate!

Just purchased from 3qO. Perfect transaction. Very fast and responsive. Highly recommended seller. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sold Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF to Robmobius.

Instant payment. Excellent buyer :tu: :tu: :tu:

UPDATE 20/10/21
Seller had to go into hospital, after 10 days I assumed the worst, but have now received the product. Money transfer date 07/10/21, received on 20/10/21. UVI Relayer - Seller: Hanshans
Last edited by MegaPixel on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”