Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

What about a sampler which let me leave Kontakt finally? (of course this will not happen in the next decade or so).

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

vertibration wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am Pay attention to the video...
Do you know what it is?

I hear some kind of reverse reverb and stereo effects, and that's all...

Tried to hear the words pronounced, but as a non-native speaker, it's not so easy. I hear something sounding like "Ska" at 20" (yeah, I know...). "Machine" seems clear enough at 24", but it's the only one whichs seems obvious. There's a word which is repeated through the video which sounds to me like "person" (could it be Persing?). And at 28" they say "Sharpness", unless it is "Shark Dance"... Oh wait maybe it's "Shock Desk". :ud:

OK I don't have a clue (but I like guessing games :hihi: ). Would be surprised if it had nothing to do with vocals since it's the only thing we're hearing in the teaser. Omni 3 seems unlikely but who knows.
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

I guess we'll find out on Tuesday. LOL

vertibration wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:46 am Pay attention to the video...
If you think you know what it is, by all means, tell us. It's still a guess, so it's not a spoiler. :tu:

Otherwise it's a bit weasily to wait until after it's announced and then post back with "See, I knew it!".

Maybe the waveform at the end indicates some new wavetable features for Omnisphere, or something, but honestly, OS is a mature product filled to bursting with content, I'd be happier if they were working on other things - like RMX2 etc - than more OS updates.
Last edited by beely on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cryophonik wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:36 am The "it's not what you think" part makes me think that it's not an existing product, but who knows?
They have to say that for every product release - they also did it for Keyscape - because everyone's been asking for years for a Stylus RMX update, and that's what people are expecting (eventually!).

This is their way of being able to tease a new release without everyone going crazy about RMX2 finally coming and then being disappointed when it's not that.

From Apple...

''Big things are coming soon. Tune in for a special #AppleEvent on 18 October at 6 pm.''

Busy week!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Is it for Rick Astley to front a cover band of The Smiths? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL WASN'T EXPECTING THAT.

(And has anyone else noticed they sound much better live than The Smiths ever sounded live?)
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

If it’s RMX I have no interest.

vertibration wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:10 pm What is wrong with the audio?
Needs more cowbell? :shrug:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I guess I'll see you next Tuesday.

"It's Not Rhythm" - in the OP video.
hoxclab wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm If it’s RMX I have no interest.
Gotta love a thread with a quality post like this on page 5.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:40 pm "It's Not Rhythm" - in the OP video.
hoxclab wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm If it’s RMX I have no interest.
Gotta love a thread with a quality post like this on page 5.
Who has time to read the first post or watch a 20 second video when you have posts to write!

It's more than 1 new product is the biggest reveal for me.

Its a 'NEW' product, not an update and there is more than 1 new product
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Instruments”