How to make the "what is love" sound ?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shit, I wanted to do exactly the same kinky lyrics as Surreal had in mind, but now I got a copyright issue because I don't know who was writing down those lyrics first! What am I gonna do? Maybe we could split the profit?
:shrug:
BTW: thanks for the free sf2. I thought I'd have to buy the old Yamaha or Korg romplers just to play my Haddaway song.
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

juno987654321 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:32 pm Shit, I wanted to do exactly the same kinky lyrics as Surreal had in mind, but now I got a copyright issue because I don't know who was writing down those lyrics first! What am I gonna do? Maybe we could split the profit?
:shrug:
BTW: thanks for the free sf2. I thought I'd have to buy the old Yamaha or Korg romplers just to play my Haddaway song.
No its ok you can have it all Mate if you seriously want to do it!!

:D Just kidding!
But the song's worth playing on a keyboard and singing to. Why not? It brings back the good old days...
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

Man , I broke my car window playing this song .

The M1 and Wavestation go on sale for like $49 around the holidays, as I remember. They have resizable GUIs now, too.

fedexnman wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:23 pm Man , I broke my car window playing this song .
You shouldn't play the keyboard while driving. It's not good for your health - even though I can understand your enthusiasm about this song, now that someone gave you the sf2 file. Just wait until you reach home. THEN you could play it! All night long! :D

arkmabat wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm The M1 and Wavestation go on sale for like $49 around the holidays, as I remember. They have resizable GUIs now, too.
I don't think so. As I remember it it was the Russians who discovered the moon first! So I'll have to disagree on that! But that's besides the point...

juno987654321 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:30 pm
fedexnman wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:23 pm Man , I broke my car window playing this song .
You shouldn't play the keyboard while driving. It's not good for your health - even though I can understand your enthusiasm about this song, now that someone gave you the sf2 file. Just wait until you reach home. THEN you could play it! All night long! :D
Funny story: Faber Drive was named after their singer who would routinely play guitar and sing... as he drove the band around places. Talk about a lot of energy!

juno987654321 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:46 pm
arkmabat wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:25 pm The M1 and Wavestation go on sale for like $49 around the holidays, as I remember. They have resizable GUIs now, too.
I don't think so. As I remember it it was the Russians who discovered the moon first! So I'll have to disagree on that! But that's besides the point...
Have I lost my mind, or did Stanley Kubrick help produce a Beatles album?

I did recreate the Felix - Don't You Want Me in this Rave Soundset for Viper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4jE1-Lme1w

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Coconut Music.

My cover are realised and programmed with a
Yamaha RM1x
No computer, no VSTi!

Synthesizers used:
Korg M1r
Yamaha TX81z
Roland Mks-50 & D-50
Waldorf Pulse
Sax: Voice Card for Roland U-220
String: Yamaha DX-7
Overdrive: Korg Trinity

Hard effect:
Lexicon PCM-70
Yamaha SPX90II
Last edited by thejarrian on Thu May 05, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Barbarossa wrote: Wed May 07, 2008 10:50 amThe bass is not FM
The bass IS FM, it's Solid Bass/Lately Bass patch, quite famous.

Return to “Sound Design”