Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

It amazes me that after all these years and requests they have steered away from doing anything with RMX considering how popular it was. Every time I would take it out of my template, I'd end up putting it back just for it's Groove Elements.

RMX update would be their biggest hit. I have no idea why it is not a thing in 2021...cause it still makes it into my tracks.

They are not the fastest developers. They said they were working on Keyscape for ten years or something. Who knows when they started on this vocal library or whatever it is. They've probably been working on the RMX successor for quite some time as well.

If it is Omnisphere 3, it should be a free upgrade for me since I bought Omnisphere 2 not so long ago. So, I don't mind if that's the new product. ;)

But it seems it will be something else.

00:35 in the teaser is what looks like a graphic/logo design for the new product.

I heard that they finally developed a real authentic version of OnePingOnly.
Beware, it's not gonna be cheap. Probably only one copy and Martin Shkreli will get it first

It’s going to be several orchestral products most likely. My grandpa and I were debating this subject this morning after our talk about the Sky Mercury upset last night.

OmniKazoo! 42GBs of Kazoos worked on by Diego Stocco.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

BIG NEWS... Me: YES!
But - It's not what you think.. Me: Getting worried..
I'ts not Hardware.. Me: Sure, I was not expecting anyway, but Ok?

I'ts not Rhythm.. Me:............ , .... (Interest plummets down to around 15%)

I'ts more than one new product. Me: Yeah, yeah... Whatever...
See you Tuesday... Me: Yeah.. Ehh.. Okay.. Sure... We'll see...

Damn... Sigh... Still No Stylus updates to new version AGAIN huh?
Well - Let's see what it is then, but it must be some real strong stuff to get me exited again I am afraid.

DrGonzo wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:51 pm OmniKazoo! 42GBs of Kazoos worked on by Diego Stocco.
I need a 10 minute "Making of The Burning Kazoo" video...

"It's not what you think" then it's not what I was hoping for and considering It'll probably be at least a couple hundred bucks I can't imagine it being something I would jump at.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:22 am It will probably be an effects suite
I think the same. And I would like that

"It's not what you think."

I should make a 30 seconds teaser video, and Spectrasonics can guess what I think. ;)

Bombadil wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:36 am They sampled a burning guitar?
It will only be available as a boxed product and will come with a mini fire extinguisher in the shape of a Stratocaster.

Sounds more like they sampled a burning witch
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Instruments”