Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

Chrisk-K wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:26 am My guess is Spectrasonics will adopt a Roland-Cloud-esque subscription business model.
I believe they’ve said in the YouTube comments for the teaser that it’s not a subscription model (thank god)

I think Spectrasonics releases a software competitor for Maschine … then we have to buy s-expansions :)

meh.. one more rompler

How good that Omnisphere isn't just a rompler then. ;)

noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:40 pm "It's Not Rhythm" - in the OP video.
hoxclab wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm If it’s RMX I have no interest.
Gotta love a thread with a quality post like this on page 5.
Yes, how dare somebody not like RMX! How much does Spectrasonics pay you, noiseboy? It appears to be your full time job to monitor EVERY post about EVERY Spectrasonics product, and keep telling us all how wonderful they are...

BenfordLaw wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:42 am
Yes, how dare somebody not like RMX! How much does Spectrasonics pay you, noiseboy? It appears to be your full time job to monitor EVERY post about EVERY Spectrasonics product, and keep telling us all how wonderful they are...
Hey, just for you I'll try and use single syllable words...

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

Damn! Rhythm is three syllables. Double damn! Syllables is three syllables! Failed again.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

chk071 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:23 am How good that Omnisphere isn't just a rompler then. ;)
Or their only product

I think Omnisphere is a fantastic synth even without using samples just I find it frustrating to use for that purpose as lots of menu diving

One of best non sample based patches I own is Luftrums Bladerunner (lead) patch its outstanding

daExpert wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:50 pm It's Omnisphere III. PERIOD.
period??

As frustrating as it is to yet again not get RMX 2, I'd be pretty happy to get a vocal library like Exhale.
There's really quite a gap in the market for a vocal library that's not choir based, or otherwise cinematic.

Alternatively Omnisphere 3 would be nice to have, although I'm not sure what else they can add at this point.

noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 am

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

Damn! Rhythm is three syllables. Double damn! Syllables is three syllables! Failed again.
Who cares what the OP. Where does Spectrasonics say it’s not RMX2?

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

In the teaser video. It's not long. Watch it. RMX is rhythm. It says very clearly it's not rhythm. I don't think they could be more blunt that that.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:55 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

In the teaser video. It's not long. Watch it. RMX is rhythm. It says very clearly it's not rhythm. I don't think they could be more blunt that that.
RMX = Rhythm?

The name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…

curious? let say the new product cost $349 and cross grade price is $149 would any one of y'all buy this product blindly?

Well - After getting over the disappointment there is STILL no Stylus RMX version 2, I can only guess what the new stuff would be. If I do a semi-educated guess (bundling all hints together), I think it could be...

The FX suite that's build in Omnisphere/Trilian/Stylus/Keyscape, but now as an separate VST (and other formats) plugin suite. That would match the description given in the teased video.

But, as said, just a guess...

Return to “Instruments”