Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

holdenhk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:17 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:31 am First of all let me say... WARNING!?!?!?

This shop was heavily advertised on facebook.. I kept getting their ads for days. Do you suspect what I suspect?

LINK REMOVED

LINK REMOVED

Note for all the developers that their software is "sold" on this.
It doesn't look like a music software reseller. I found another similar site, with the same product at even a better price: LINK REMOVED Mind the original price on this site is not $499 but $199.
It seems both sell all kinds of soft at a fraction of a price. Too good to be true?
I can't find much information on the "2.6.1e" version as well. The current official one is 2.7 and the screenshots on softify are taken from https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/ ... /index.php, still the product you're buying is 2.6.1e. Is it the "e" where the catch is?
FabFilter Total Bundle for $19. Yeah, sure. I removed the links from the quoted posts and I suggest you do the same. Please don't support those illegal "shops".

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 am What’s everyone have on their BF list?
First time I've got everything I really wanted on the software side so I guess I'll be hoping there are some hardware deals floating around. Of course they won't be as radically discounted as plugins, but some shops save big B-stock and clearance deals until BF period. Hoping there's a guitar on offer that I like the look of.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:28 am
First time I've got everything I really wanted on the software side so I guess I'll be hoping there are some hardware deals floating around. Of course they won't be as radically discounted as plugins, but some shops save big B-stock and clearance deals until BF period. Hoping there's a guitar on offer that I like the look

I just got a Firefly 338 (faux es 335) that has turned my playing and writing world around. Plays great and 175 off Amazon or Guitar Garden

I will try to buy nothing, for two reasons:

1. I started a music school programme which costs money. And I believe education is a good investment. The money, on the other hand, can only be spent on one place, so there is hardly anything left for BF offers.

2. I have got too many toys. For example, I got Diva about a week ago. Skimming through the presets, I got the impression this wonderful synth deserves some time invested, so I will stick to what I have for the time being.

There is one thing, however, I probably get. It's XLN XO. I had this a year ago, sold it off, and I am missing it. However, it is nice to have, not absolutely necessary.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:01 am
First time I've got everything I really wanted on the software side so I guess I'll be hoping there are some hardware deals floating around. Of course they won't be as radically discounted as plugins, but some shops save big B-stock and clearance deals until BF period. Hoping there's a guitar on offer that I like the look

I just got a Firefly 338 (faux es 335) that has turned my playing and writing world around. Plays great and 175 off Amazon or Guitar Garden
Nice. I have a few guitars, but I'm on the lookout for an electric 12-string and a semi, though for a semi I'd probably look at a Gretsch over a 335 style one, something with a bit more acoustic body (even if just feels like it). Ideally a White Falcon, but even with discounts I'd probably not stretch to one. That's kind of my favourite, so I'm happy to put off buying it for a few years yet - as they say "never meet your heroes".

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

paterpeter wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:27 am
holdenhk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:17 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:31 am First of all let me say... WARNING!?!?!?

This shop was heavily advertised on facebook.. I kept getting their ads for days. Do you suspect what I suspect?

LINK REMOVED

LINK REMOVED

Note for all the developers that their software is "sold" on this.
It doesn't look like a music software reseller. I found another similar site, with the same product at even a better price: LINK REMOVED Mind the original price on this site is not $499 but $199.
It seems both sell all kinds of soft at a fraction of a price. Too good to be true?
I can't find much information on the "2.6.1e" version as well. The current official one is 2.7 and the screenshots on softify are taken from https://www.spectrasonics.net/products/ ... /index.php, still the product you're buying is 2.6.1e. Is it the "e" where the catch is?
FabFilter Total Bundle for $19. Yeah, sure. I removed the links from the quoted posts and I suggest you do the same. Please don't support those illegal "shops".
Links removed. I had mixed feelings inserting these links in the first place but wanted to point out that when you think you've found a ridiculously (and suspiciously) low price of a rather expensive piece of soft, there's always another scammer that can beat it.

will there be another charity sale here this year? Can someone remind me where the thread apears, is it in this forum?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Well I posted the links in order to bring awareness to the vendors who follow this thread and their software appears there, and to maybe make people at least report their facebook page as my sole report went to the zucker-bin with the totally failing FB AI.

BF list hmm

I will wait first to see what The Ton deal and their Aperture "freebie" will be at Spitfire Audio. Last year's Aperture Orchestra was great. I fell in love with the last Albion they released so I hope that this and The Ton will qualify me for getting the Aperture "freebie".
Last year's Aperture https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQkKS8MF-Vs

In other news, Thomann still sells Komplete 13 updates-upgrades at Summer of Sound prices. So I might grab the 12UCE to 13UCE.

A RAID enclosure and some hard drives.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

mrufino1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:40 am
ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:38 am
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:55 am iZotope RX 9 Standard update seems to be $ 49 at the moment.

For non-Logic users the only new thing seems to De-Hum.

Enough reason to update from RX 8 Standard?
I'm seeing $99 most places - where did you see $49?
That’s the upgrade from rx8 to rx9. I have rx7 and it’s $99 for me too. I’m going to have to demo 9 to see if the upgrade is worth it.
Yeah, the final figure was in fact $ 41,65.
I was a bit doubtful updating my RX8 Standard to RX9, because very little there new (De-Hum) for me, but finally I purchased this update.

ChamomileShark wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:27 am will there be another charity sale here this year? Can someone remind me where the thread apears, is it in this forum?
Not yet for this year, but historically it has been in the Instruments forum. Here is 2020: viewtopic.php?t=553315

My BF list is short. I'm hoping for a Soundtoys Academic sale and maybe I'll get Shaperbox 2. Aside from that I don't really need anything ATM.

Vleker wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:44 pm My BF list is short. I'm hoping for a Soundtoys Academic sale and maybe I'll get Shaperbox 2. Aside from that I don't really need anything ATM.
I haven't "needed" any new music software for 2 years, still putting money every month to it.

ralfrobert wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:09 am 1. I started a music school programme which costs money.
Congratulations!
2. I have got too many toys. For example, I got Diva about a week ago. Skimming through the presets, I got the impression this wonderful synth deserves some time invested, so I will stick to what I have for the time being.
DIVA is still my favorite after all these years. And yes, lots to explore, virtually inexhaustible. We’re due for another revolutionary synth like that. Maybe the big Spectrasonics announcement on Tuesday will be something.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”