Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:55 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 am
BenfordLaw wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:42 am
noiseboyuk wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:40 pm "It's Not Rhythm" - in the OP video.

Gotta love a thread with a quality post like this on page 5.
Yes, how dare somebody not like RMX! How much does Spectrasonics pay you, noiseboy? It appears to be your full time job to monitor EVERY post about EVERY Spectrasonics product, and keep telling us all how wonderful they are...
Hey, just for you I'll try and use single syllable words...

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

Damn! Rhythm is three syllables. Double damn! Syllables is three syllables! Failed again.
Who cares what the OP. Where does Spectrasonics say it’s not RMX2?
In the teaser video. It's not long. Watch it. RMX is rhythm. It says very clearly it's not rhythm. I don't think they could be more blunt that that.
RMX = Rhythm?

The name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Yes Stylus RMX is a rhythm product. Obviously. So follow the deduction closely here. New product isn't a rhythm product. Stylus RMX is a rhythm product. Therefor the new product is not an update to Stylus RMX.

Get it?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:23 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:55 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:36 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 am
BenfordLaw wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:42 am

Yes, how dare somebody not like RMX! How much does Spectrasonics pay you, noiseboy? It appears to be your full time job to monitor EVERY post about EVERY Spectrasonics product, and keep telling us all how wonderful they are...
Hey, just for you I'll try and use single syllable words...

In
The
O
P
Link,
It
Says
It
Is
Not
Rhythm.

Damn! Rhythm is three syllables. Double damn! Syllables is three syllables! Failed again.
Who cares what the OP. Where does Spectrasonics say it’s not RMX2?
In the teaser video. It's not long. Watch it. RMX is rhythm. It says very clearly it's not rhythm. I don't think they could be more blunt that that.
RMX = Rhythm?

The name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Yes Stylus RMX is a rhythm product. Obviously. So follow the deduction closely here. New product isn't a rhythm product. Stylus RMX is a rhythm product. Therefor the new product is not an update to Stylus RMX.

Get it?
The new product is not a rhythm product.
But says nothing about a new update.
Get it?

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:25 pm The new product is not a rhythm product.
Get it?
I have no idea what you are saying. You think that in the video where they say the new products are not rhythm that maybe one of them isn't rhythm but one of them actually is an update to Stylus RMX and they are just lying? Or tricking us because one of the product isn't an updated Stylus RMX? Why not just take their word for it that they aren't releasing rhythm products? So weird. This is their way of telling us "This is not Stylus RMX2 like you've all ben hoping for for years". And again, they could not be more blunt.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:28 pmThis is their way of telling us "This is not Stylus RMX2 like you've all ben hoping for for years". And again, they could not be more blunt.
Yep - and they did exactly the same thing before the Keyscape launch, because everytime Spectrasonics say "hey we've got something coming" everyone hopes for RMX2.

It says in the video, it's not what we think. I thought it was Omni 3. So it must be Omni 4 then.

beely wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:42 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:28 pmThis is their way of telling us "This is not Stylus RMX2 like you've all ben hoping for for years". And again, they could not be more blunt.
Yep - and they did exactly the same thing before the Keyscape launch, because everytime Spectrasonics say "hey we've got something coming" everyone hopes for RMX2.
Yeah, there were threads about RMX2 ten years ago!

Maybe it's a plugin that can read our minds, as they know what we think now. :wink:

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:28 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:25 pm The new product is not a rhythm product.
Get it?
I have no idea what you are saying. You think that in the video where they say the new products are not rhythm that maybe one of them isn't rhythm but one of them actually is an update to Stylus RMX and they are just lying? Or tricking us because one of the product isn't an updated Stylus RMX? Why not just take their word for it that they aren't releasing rhythm products? So weird. This is their way of telling us "This is not Stylus RMX2 like you've all ben hoping for for years". And again, they could not be more blunt.
Spectrasonics says it’s not rhythm.
Spectrasonics does not say there’s not an update to Stylus RMX. Who calls RMX, rhythm anyways? It’s not called that. That would like calling Trilian bass or Omnisphere sampler.

There's still one thing that puzzles me : "It's not what you think, It's not hardware, it's not rhythm". While the reference to rhythm is obvious as "it's not Stylus RMX 2", why do they feel the need to specify it's not hardware? Was there any rumor about a Spectrasonics hardware?
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:26 pm Spectrasonics does not say there’s not an update to Stylus RMX. Who calls RMX, rhythm anyways? It’s not called that. That would like calling Trilian bass or Omnisphere sampler.
RMX is rhythm. Trillian is bass.
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

EdSfer wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:45 pm There's still one thing that puzzles me : "It's not what you think, It's not hardware, it's not rhythm". While the reference to rhythm is obvious as "it's not Stylus RMX 2", why do they feel the need to specify it's not hardware? Was there any rumor about a Spectrasonics hardware?
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:26 pm Spectrasonics does not say there’s not an update to Stylus RMX. Who calls RMX, rhythm anyways? It’s not called that. That would like calling Trilian bass or Omnisphere sampler.
They could just be saying it’s not a rhythm plug-in. The new plugins could be not rhythm plugins but that does not rule out an update for RMX.

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:48 pm
EdSfer wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:45 pm There's still one thing that puzzles me : "It's not what you think, It's not hardware, it's not rhythm". While the reference to rhythm is obvious as "it's not Stylus RMX 2", why do they feel the need to specify it's not hardware? Was there any rumor about a Spectrasonics hardware?
They could just be saying it’s not a rhythm plug-in. The new plugins could be not rhythm plugins but that does not rule out an update for RMX.
Yes it does actually. Because an updated Stylus RMX is a rhythm focused plugin. I'm starting to think this might be a language barrier thing if english isn't your first language, so I don't want to make fun. But I can't really tell. Rhythm means grooves, drums etc. And this is what Stylus RMX does. So it does in fact rule out that it is a new version of Stylus RMX. This is exactly what they are saying.

Not sure. I was always hoping they'd come out with a custom controller that did sort of what their hardware integration does, but general purpose and does what lots of those synths do as midi controllers, combined into one to make use of as much of Omnisphere as possible.

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pmThe name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Oh. My. God.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:07 pmThe name of the plug-in is Stylus - RMX. Again where are you getting Rhythm? All they could be saying is it’s not a rhythm plugin like RMX…
Oh. My. God.
Haha. So all they could be saying is that it's not a plugin like Stylus RMX... like say.. Stylus RMX2?

This is Monty Python level stuff.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:14 pm
noiseboyuk wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 pm
Oh. My. God.
Haha. So all they could be saying is that it's not a plugin like Stylus RMX... like say.. Stylus RMX2?

This is Monty Python level stuff.
Keyword is new. Is RMX new? No it’s not. Learn to critically think.

Return to “Instruments”