Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

My guess based on video teaser is multi-fx.

But who knows ...

hoxclab wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:15 pm Just got an email from Eric. He let me in on the new products. You’ll be very impressed and very surprised (I know I am). He told me not to tell anyone.
Eric actually came over for dinner last night and not only told me what these new products are going to be, he also told me all the next products that are under development for future releases. He made me promise not to tell whether they would ever have updates to their Rhythm products. He especially made me promise never to tell if they ever did ever release new rhythm products whether they would be new or old and whether they would updated new products or updated old products, or whether they would be rhythm based. I'm so excited but can't give anything away.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:33 pm
hoxclab wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:15 pm Just got an email from Eric. He let me in on the new products. You’ll be very impressed and very surprised (I know I am). He told me not to tell anyone.
Eric actually came over for dinner last night
:tantrum: he told me an emergency came up! id made toad in the hole ffs :cry:

So am I the only one who got the 'Omnisphere VR' email?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:36 pm So am I the only one who got the 'Omnisphere VR' email?
i got the omnivibe email, but that wasnt from spectrasonics :oops:

Granular effects or voice modelling synth

Eric Persing came over for cocktails, got pissed threw up over the cat and didn’t tell me a thing:(

:lol:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

kelvyn wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:35 pm Eric Persing came over for cocktails, got pissed threw up over the cat and didn’t tell me a thing:(
But you must admit that that was surprising. :hihi:
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

A (really good) voice modelling synth would by my personal holy grail of all synths maybe I am still waiting for. But this unicorn will not exist in my live time (and I want to stay until I am 100+)

My guess is a Voice instrument with multiple sound sources that are mixable. Sample based + synth modeling of whatever form. Probably granular FX inside it for the non-literal / creative side of voice-based instruments.

Voice-based stuff has been a focus of NI kontakt libraries for a while, would not be the least bit surprised to see Spectrasonics go this route. Needless to say it will integrate with Omni the same way Trilian and Keyscape work.

Omnisphere 3 with Stylus RMX import, upgraded sounds and features.
(With extended hardware capability)

Of course

Half-Life 3
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

PatchAdamz wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:51 pm Omnisphere 3 with Stylus RMX import, upgraded sounds and features.
(With extended hardware capability)
So close, but you've unlocked the key here. Since they haven't explicitly ruled out Omni 3, I'm going to go for:

A hardware version of Stylus RMX.

See?! It was a trick all along! By telling is it is "not what we think" it is EXACTLY what they've told us it definitely isn't! Mwah ha ha ha ha haaaaaah!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

Did they announce it yet? It's now the 19th. Pffft, not interested if they can't even keep appointments... :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”