Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased DriveShaper from jbehrmusic. Speedy response and a recommended seller. :tu:

Sold DriveShaper to ZincT . Awesome to work with and very easy transaction. Thanks again!

Just bought Diva from new user vatoz. I'm very grateful, Vatoz was willing to work with me on a payment method and was very patient and swift. Excellent seller. Buy with confidence!

Got Reason Intro from 3lu5iv3. All went well, can only recommend to deal with him. :tu:

the-rippa wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:30 pm Sold Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF to Robmobius.

Instant payment. Excellent buyer :tu: :tu: :tu:
Thanks man! Likewise.

Great buyer and super quick!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Just bought Softube Empirical Labs Mike-E from Stuart T. Super quick and smooth. Great transaction. :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:30 pm Just bought Softube Empirical Labs Mike-E from Stuart T. Super quick and smooth. Great transaction. :tu:
Thank you to hesnotthemessiah for a really quick and easy deal. Recommended buyer :tu:

E_Anderson bought diva and repro from me. He is an excellent buyer and a fair person. I feel safe to be on the same platform with people like him.

Bought Izotope Ozone 9 Advanced from Dombaeb - very easy transaction and responsive - Thanks!

vatoz wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:42 am E_Anderson bought diva and repro from me. He is an excellent buyer and a fair person. I feel safe to be on the same platform with people like him.
Thanks for the kind words. Right back at you! I bought another license from vatoz, indeed it was Repro this time, and it was yet another super-fast, well-communicated transaction by a rock-solid and also very fair seller. (More than fair at these prices...)

Here is positive feedback for these people: Ohero, Kammuri, Koshdukai, tk32, LeVzi, Petesasqwax, bungle and andre9701. Highly recommend these guys :tu:

Sold Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Expanded to waxtrax. Super fast payment and great communication. Would deal with again! :D
Duality without regard to physicality

Sold Soundtoys Rack to Faland. Excellent communication and a speedy transaction! Thanks mate!

had a great transaction with glitch-o, great seller
set me up with very clear instructions on registering product, very helpful. :tu:

Bought u-he sale voucher from agharta - prompt and no issues.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”