Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

ToiletSonics
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

NO, NO! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTING!

:roll:

Alright guys I can’t hold it back any longer. It’s Sexsphere. Will cost $420.69. Includes everything you’d hear in a bedroom and more.

So mainly fart noises

And people complaining its never happened before

Sorry that should read MEN complaining
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

#1. It's NOTHING. This Tuesday (19th October) they release NOTHING. :-o

#2. They don't know. They haven't decided yet. :shrug:

OK having now watched the ad I think it must be their plugins now have ASMR support :)

Certainly at least something vocal related

Spectrasonics will go further as SpectraStonics. Their first release is a deeply sampled Great Stalacpipe Organ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stalacpipe_Organ

They already exploring new cave expansions 😊

It's either Diva presets or a midi pack.

Still 8h till 10 AM in California

Whatever it is, I’m hoping it involves a cloud and some AI (although that would probably also mean subscription of some kind, so maybe not… but you can always hope).

Captain wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:00 am Whatever it is, I’m hoping it involves a cloud and some AI (although that would probably also mean subscription of some kind, so maybe not… but you can always hope).
will not be subscription
spec.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

So FX is not ruled out....the least thing I would hope for....but maybe it is something I would not expecting :D

Polomo123 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 am will not be subscription
Exactly, that’s what I was saying. :) I’m hoping it will be X -> X would mean it’s _probably_ subscription -> I know it’s not subscription -> it will probably not be X. But there is a small chance it could still be X without subscription, therefore I’m hoping…

Anyway, we’ll find out soon!

High probability of it being FX related, but that's not what I want! I hope there's something for everyone since it is "more than one brand new product".

Return to “Instruments”