Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

zimmerabc wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:28 am It has to be guitarscape! :party:
This is a very plausible suggestion, actually.

They are dropping mac support.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

I think it’s a calendar they are introducing, in case you are making music and lose track of time. Their website says Tuesday, tomorrow Wednesday and so on. Your welcome.

It’s Sylenth 2 with Sausage Fattener as a built in fx. It’s just called the Spectrasonics Sausagesphere
Last edited by audiouser720 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

5 hours till 10 in the morning PST :party:

Yeah, and it should be a YouTube live stream I think. Excited for the reveal!

ians wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 am It's a cheese hammock. I suggested it to Eric many years back. He was impressed by my selection of cheeses.
Reminds me of the Monthy Python Cheese Shop skit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1JWzyvv8A

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am
zimmerabc wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:56 am Does anyone know when they start the presentation california time? Here in germany it's + 9 hours.
They said morning PST in their Instagram post yesterday, so it should be about 10 am I guess. So, at least 7 hours from now.
WIll that be on their own site or their Youtube channel?

Dangit!

I knew it! One of the products was leaked months ago. It’s the urban myth, rural truth package. A 100% fit for anything from HipHop to Country.

1. UFOs (leaked)
2. Nessie
3. Bigfoot

No samples, just wetware emulation
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

zimmerabc wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:28 am It has to be guitarscape! :party:
You could be right, although I hope not... But yeah! Would make sense.
I feel strangely deflated now :?
I’m still hoping for an RMX update :pray: :pray: :pray:

Examigan wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:55 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am
zimmerabc wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:56 am Does anyone know when they start the presentation california time? Here in germany it's + 9 hours.
They said morning PST in their Instagram post yesterday, so it should be about 10 am I guess. So, at least 7 hours from now.
WIll that be on their own site or their Youtube channel?
I am expecting a YouTube live stream. I subscribed to their channel and hit the bell notification just in case. :)

The website homepage should have the link to the event, so I will be keeping an eye there as well.

audiouser720 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:11 pm It’s Sylenth 2 with Sausage Fattener as a built in fx. It’s just called the Spectrasonics Sausagesphere
Sausage lengthener??? :hihi:

On the other hand guitarscape maybe too obvious :-?

Yes, and it's "not what you think", so ...

It's Landscape with exotic sounds of earth being shuffled with a Shovel and a reversed sound of a Rock falling down a cliff.

Return to “Instruments”