Spectrasonics build up to Sonic Extensions....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Dark and Light Omnisphere 2 Omnisphere Explorer - Omnisphere 2 Presets

It took me years after Keyscape dropped to buy it. Probably be the same with whatever this is.

Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:20 pm Am I the only twisted soul who is kind of looking forward to the collective groan that happens if the "BIG" reveal isn't that big ? :hyper:
Oh yeah, totally waiting for KVR GroanFest ‘22 :party:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

dont tell hink
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Where will they announce first???

Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:34 pm Where will they announce first???
Imagine they will stream it on Facebook and YouTube as an event.

cryophonik wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:57 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:44 pm It's like 6:44 in the morning there. What time does Eric start work? Asking for a friend.
Eric doesn’t sleep.
Get the garlic chains!
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

cryophonik wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:30 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:20 pm Am I the only twisted soul who is kind of looking forward to the collective groan that happens if the "BIG" reveal isn't that big ? :hyper:
Oh yeah, totally waiting for KVR GroanFest ‘22 :party:
It can never be as good as an IK or Spitfire Groanfest. Or can it...
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

Hink wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:31 pmdont tell hink
Hink's got front row tickets for the big announcement and probably won't respond anyway.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Whatever it is, Spectrasonics will NEVER match the quality of Behringer plugins.

*waits for demo version*

Why am I waiting for a product release from a company of which I own no products?

AnX wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:17 pm *waits for demo version*
Well, that could be one of the new things. :wink:

Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:12 pm
AcrossTheSky wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:05 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:57 pm
ZincT wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:50 pm Assuming 9am PST, that's around 5pm here in the UK. Just over 2 hours to go, maybe :pray:
:band: :band2: :band:
Ohh ..you must have it already...I bet it's something no-one will need...
but for the sake of it every one will get it....anyway.. :phones:
I am definitely NOT in the Spectrasonics inner circle of elites... yet. :cry: :cry: :cry:
:hug:

Only an hour or so left for vertibration to demonstrate he/she knew what was coming all along... :P

It's Hans Zimmer in little bags :tu:

Return to “Instruments”