Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heya, does mathew lane's drms ever go on sale? couldn't find any info about this and wondering if I should wait for BF.

peheme wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:19 pm heya, does mathew lane's drms ever go on sale? couldn't find any info about this and wondering if I should wait for BF.
It did before. Several times.

I couldn't get this to work...
shawshawraw wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:29 pm
50% off Spitfire libs for the next 28 hours…

Use code CH100K minimum basket 100
All credits go to a generous Gearspace poster: https://gearspace.com/board/showpost.ph ... ount=24543
[/quote
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:58 pm I couldn't get this to work...

All credits go to a generous Gearspace poster: https://gearspace.com/board/showpost.ph ... ount=24543
Too late.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:58 pm I couldn't get this to work...

Yes, too late... :(

I tried again the library I bought this morning, and the shop cart says the code is inactive now.

hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 am What’s everyone have on their BF list?
Soothe

nothing in software, if anything I want to sell off software - but I need want some hardware. Probably a Surface Go to take away with me on field recording trips. It will work with my ultrasonic recorder (bats and insects) and allow transfer and backup of files on my other recorders and cameras. Also want some sort of action camera / underwater camera for stills and video.

Good chance I'll go for Pianoteq this time around..

gondii wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:36 pm Good chance I'll go for Pianoteq this time around..
Excellent choice. I hope they actually have a sale for you. They're pretty sporadic with the special offers. They had 20% off Standard and Pro and 30% off expansions last year, but they had 33% off Standard and 40% off packs back in August of this year; I think their Summer Sale tends to be the biggest discounts. FYI usually the best price on the full products is at JRRShop with the coupon code "group", although sometimes individual expansions can be slightly cheaper at AudioDeluxe when you factor in the cash-back.

Modartt are running a video contest right now where you can get a 20EUR voucher just for participating: https://forum.modartt.com/viewtopic.php?id=8855

However, the winners will be announced December 1, which I'm guessing means that the Black Friday sale (assuming there is one) will be over by then... but it'd be cool if that 20EUR could stack on the sale!
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Spring Goose wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:31 pm
Soothe
Any idea on how low that bad boy goes? Interesting plug-in.

Ceej wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:33 am
gondii wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:36 pm Good chance I'll go for Pianoteq this time around..
Excellent choice. I hope they actually have a sale for you. They're pretty sporadic with the special offers. They had 20% off Standard and Pro and 30% off expansions last year, but they had 33% off Standard and 40% off packs back in August of this year; I think their Summer Sale tends to be the biggest discounts. FYI usually the best price on the full products is at JRRShop with the coupon code "group", although sometimes individual expansions can be slightly cheaper at AudioDeluxe when you factor in the cash-back.

Modartt are running a video contest right now where you can get a 20EUR voucher just for participating: https://forum.modartt.com/viewtopic.php?id=8855

However, the winners will be announced December 1, which I'm guessing means that the Black Friday sale (assuming there is one) will be over by then... but it'd be cool if that 20EUR could stack on the sale!
Excellent tips, thank you very much!

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 am
Soothe
Have you compared it with Baby Audio's Smooth Operator? They do pretty similar things... Soothe 2 is considerably more flexible (ie, there are more things you can adjust), but Smooth Operator is quick and effective and less than 1/3 the price... and it's more likely to be discounted farther at BF, I'll bet.

There's a number of YouTube videos comparing and contrasting the two, or there's this Bedroom Producers Blog post from last week: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2021/1 ... omparison/
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 am
Soothe
yeah i think it was about 30% off last year.

fairlyclose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am
nothing in software, if anything I want to sell off software - but I need want some hardware. Probably a Surface Go to take away with me on field recording trips. It will work with my ultrasonic recorder (bats and insects) and allow transfer and backup of files on my other recorders and cameras. Also want some sort of action camera / underwater camera for stills and video.
I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.

Hoping Infiltrator will go lower.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”