Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^
My notes:
Devious Machines Infiltrator MULTI-FX PLUGIN. $98 on sale passed. Get $60 or less. Has randomize. Likely not good for ambient. Video did not impress me. Is this better than Tantra 2? I ended up getting Tantra 2 for under $30. I have several other rhythmizers.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=565395
https://deviousmachines.com/infiltrator/

How did you get Tantra 2 for under $30, if I may ask?

hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 am
Spring Goose wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:31 pm
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 am What’s everyone have on their BF list?
Soothe
Any idea on how low that bad boy goes? Interesting plug-in.
Their sales are super short (like 3 days), but they sometimes announce them a little while before. If you want to get it, might be worth it to subscribe to their newsletter.

gondii wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:19 pm
hoxclab wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:51 am
Spring Goose wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:31 pm
Soothe
Any idea on how low that bad boy goes? Interesting plug-in.
Their sales are super short (like 3 days), but they sometimes announce them a little while before. If you want to get it, might be worth it to subscribe to their newsletter.
Done. Thanks!

Ceej wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:14 am Have you compared it with Baby Audio's Smooth Operator? They do pretty similar things... Soothe 2 is considerably more flexible (ie, there are more things you can adjust), but Smooth Operator is quick and effective and less than 1/3 the price... and it's more likely to be discounted farther at BF, I'll bet.
Yes, they always have good BF sales.

bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.
How is the camera?

bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:17 pm How did you get Tantra 2 for under $30, if I may ask?
He's expecting it to be available for $30 in near future, as is typical of PA plugins. However, unlikely that will happen this year since Tantra 2 was released only this month.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 pm He's expecting it to be available for $30 in near future, as is typical of PA plugins. However, unlikely that will happen this year since Tantra 2 was released only this month.
Unless of course you use a $75 voucher on the $99 crossgrade from Thorn.

gondii wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:08 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 pm He's expecting it to be available for $30 in near future, as is typical of PA plugins. However, unlikely that will happen this year since Tantra 2 was released only this month.
Unless of course you use a $75 voucher on the $99 crossgrade from Thorn.
Yeah, that's possible. Missed that! :)

The Spectrasonics Undercurrent Sonic Extension sounds amazing:

http://youtu.be/G532Pj22w1s?t=4278

Uncle E wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:50 pm
bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.
How is the camera?
While I have used the Surface Go for some Zoom meetings - for which it was absolutely fine - I haven't actually taken any pictures with it. Sorry :(.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 pm
bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:17 pm How did you get Tantra 2 for under $30, if I may ask?
He's expecting it to be available for $30 in near future, as is typical of PA plugins. However, unlikely that will happen this year since Tantra 2 was released only this month.
Dmitry Sches was giving out a voucher for existing tantra owners that made it $49, which could be combined with a $25 voucher to get it under $30.

OneOfManyPauls wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:18 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:51 pm
Dmitry Sches was giving out a voucher for existing tantra owners that made it $49, which could be combined with a $25 voucher to get it under $30.
Hmm i didn't get a voucher from Dmitry!

Spring Goose wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:31 pm Hmm i didn't get a voucher from Dmitry!
You have to ask him, it's not automatic. I did it through the contact form on his website and got a response within 24 hours.
iswr

bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am
nothing in software, if anything I want to sell off software - but I need want some hardware. Probably a Surface Go to take away with me on field recording trips. It will work with my ultrasonic recorder (bats and insects) and allow transfer and backup of files on my other recorders and cameras. Also want some sort of action camera / underwater camera for stills and video.
I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.
wow thanks that is good news. Which generation Surface Go do you have?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”