Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vee Nee wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Spring Goose wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:31 pm Hmm i didn't get a voucher from Dmitry!
You have to ask him, it's not automatic. I did it through the contact form on his website and got a response within 24 hours.
Thanks Vee Nee!

bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:17 pm How did you get Tantra 2 for under $30, if I may ask?
Checked my PayPal records and it was $24.99 for Tantra 2.
Likely I got a $25 voucher from Dmitry.
$49.99 - $25 = $24.99

I got a voucher from Dmitry and used another code from PA to get it down more.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:26 pm
bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:17 pm How did you get Tantra 2 for under $30, if I may ask?
Checked my PayPal records and it was $24.99 for Tantra 2.
Likely I got a $25 voucher from Dmitry.
$49.99 - $25 = $24.99
Thank you!

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:55 pm
bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am
hoxclab wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:43 am What’s everyone have on their BF list?
nothing in software, if anything I want to sell off software - but I need want some hardware. Probably a Surface Go to take away with me on field recording trips. It will work with my ultrasonic recorder (bats and insects) and allow transfer and backup of files on my other recorders and cameras. Also want some sort of action camera / underwater camera for stills and video.
I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.
wow thanks that is good news. Which generation Surface Go do you have?
Good question. I'm not sure, but I bought it in 2019.

bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:18 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:55 pm
bharris22 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:13 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 am
nothing in software, if anything I want to sell off software - but I need want some hardware. Probably a Surface Go to take away with me on field recording trips. It will work with my ultrasonic recorder (bats and insects) and allow transfer and backup of files on my other recorders and cameras. Also want some sort of action camera / underwater camera for stills and video.
I have a Surface Go, and it is very capable for music production. Extremely fast, too. Definitely go for the 8 GB RAM version if you can swing it.
wow thanks that is good news. Which generation Surface Go do you have?
Good question. I'm not sure, but I bought it in 2019.
First generation. Even better news as the new ones will be faster again

There's a 'Happy Accident' bundle sale at the moment on Reason Pattern Mutator, Algoritm and Friction

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... nt-bundle/

Anyone worked out how to get the cross grade though if you own one or more of them already (I own 2 but am still just seeing the regular price of £99 even though logged in)?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm There's a 'Happy Accident' bundle sale at the moment on Reason Pattern Mutator, Algoritm and Friction

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... nt-bundle/

Anyone worked out how to get the cross grade though if you own one or more of them already (I own 2 but am still just seeing the regular price of £99 even though logged in)?
I just went to the link and I’m not logged in and seeing £129 quoted so maybe you are seeing a crossgrade price?

Now I’ve logged in, I only own Pattern Mutator, it quotes me £99.

Did you buy one of the products from somewhere other than directly from them?

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

That can't be right though because I own the 2 synths (all bought through the Reason store) and the Mutator is normally £64 not £99. I was expecting to see a reduction on the Pattern Mutator allowing me to complete the bundle.

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:19 pm That can't be right though because I own the 2 synths (all bought through the Reason store) and the Mutator is normally £64 not £99. I was expecting to see a reduction on the Pattern Mutator allowing me to complete the bundle.
Send them an email, they’ll probably do you a deal and/or sort the offer price out for everyone else

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

chrisstiles wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:28 pm
Hoping Infiltrator will go lower.
It's 30 pct. on sale now. But even lower maybe?

Hans25 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 pm
It was 30% during intro as well, so worst case it's 30% again, best case it's lower.

chrisstiles wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:41 am
Hans25 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 pm
It was 30% during intro as well, so worst case it's 30% again, best case it's lower.
Yes I noticed. But since it's a pretty new plugin you can't be certain that it will go on sale.

re: Infiltrator... if you own any of Devious Machines' other plugins, the "Everything Devious" bundle might be an option. I already had Texture and Pitch Monster, and my upgrade to Everything Devious was basically the same as the current Infiltrator sale price so I got Duck for "free".
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”