Which DAWs Can Communicate With One Another ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ProTools.

Once you have that running, it tells all other audio programs to sod off. Yer not getting any memory from me!
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Saffran wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:25 am FL studio has its vsti plugin version.
Works ok with Cakewalk. Should work with most daws.
Does it mean that I will be able to open FL Studio 20 from within Pro Tools 2021 session as a multichannel vst? (That might be great!)

Sorry. That's one of those softwares i installed. Open and do a couple of the basics things to check that it works. Then never use it again...sorry... :?

Rusaldo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:43 pm
Does it mean that I will be able to open FL Studio 20 from within Pro Tools 2021 session as a multichannel vst? (That might be great!)
You get 2 vst,one is multi
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Thank you, melomood! Considering to buy FL and will try it for sure then

Studio one can talk to Albeton & FL studio.

Rusaldo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:43 pm
Not unless you've got an appropriate VST-to-AAX bridge, ProTools doesnt use VSTs.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

FL Studio as a plugin is great in theory, but whenever I try using it in Ableton, notes start to be delayed and melodies can sound quiet jidderish. definitely not tight.

docbot wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:02 pm FL Studio as a plugin is great in theory, but whenever I try using it in Ableton, notes start to be delayed and melodies can sound quiet jidderish. definitely not tight.
It's a mess.
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

I use to get Reason 7 to communicate vie it's midi out device to Reaktor and route the audio back through my audio interface. It was a workaround for the lack of VST Instruments. You needed to be careful of the volume, otherwise you could have a big feedback loop that would blow your ear drums out if wearing headphones.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

ohm studio does ;D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”