World Colors Clar-Duduk 2.0 by Evolution Series is here and it's free!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are very excited to bring to you a massive update to our first 'Colors' instrument 'Clar-Duduk'. It is NKS compatible and reimagined with a brand new streamlined user interface. To top that off it now works with the latest free Kontakt player.

Clar-Duduk is a cross between a clarinet and the Armenian Duduk. Quite often in our creative journey we only need a flavour of an instrument not an in-depth virtual instrument - just enough to add a bit of worldly magic. Focusing on textural performance, we captured an emotional and lively sound bringing to life the inspiring Clar-Duduk.

Checkout what's new in this latest 2.0 update:

https://youtu.be/2G2RiZvjZpw

Demo track:

https://youtu.be/_gtKYOjfvmA

Grab your free copy now!

https://www.evolutionseries.com/portfol ... lar-duduk/

If you love what we do please follow us on social:

Facebook:
https://facebook.com/evoseries

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/evoseries

Instagram:
https://instagram.com/evolution.series/

Youtube:
https://youtube.com/channelevolution

About the company:

Evolution Series is a developer of extraordinary sample libraries for composers and producers. Their World Percussion virtual instrument took over 4 years to develop and has become the benchmark for outstanding and finest world drums. Their instruments are used by A-list composers all around the globe. A small team driven by the passion to explore new ways to solve musical problems. Ultimately with one goal in mind to make unique and exciting instruments that inspire creativity.
Anthony Ammar
Evolution Series
www.evolutionseries.com
www.anthonyammar.com

'internal server error'

Why do you need my name, address, postcode, etc to download a freebie?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm Why do you need my name, address, postcode, etc to download a freebie?
So they can also send you flowers and a complimentary box of chocolates as a "thank you" for downloading their library. :shrug:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:56 pm Why do you need my name, address, postcode, etc to download a freebie?
Most reasonably sized companies do so no surprises there but I can understand wanting info on where their customers come from and also wanting to be able to email you a newsletter or similar as the price of the freebie. That is very common as well. You get the freebie so they can promote other products to you in the future.
Where it gets problematic is if there is no easy unsubscribe when you get a "freebie" email. Wont know that until you get one.

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:51 pm
Most reasonably sized companies do so no surprises there but I can understand wanting info on where their customers come from and also wanting to be able to email you a newsletter or similar as the price of the freebie. That is very common as well. You get the freebie so they can promote other products to you in the future.
Where it gets problematic is if there is no easy unsubscribe when you get a "freebie" email. Wont know that until you get one.
email is one thing, but ive purchased software, and the vendors dont want my home address.

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 pm
email is one thing, but ive purchased software, and the vendors dont want my home address.
Probably just a reflex of the shopping cart they are using. Anyway I couldnt care less about that shit - if you think you are in anyway secure from anyone who has an actual interest then you are mistaken

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:00 pm
Probably just a reflex of the shopping cart they are using. Anyway I couldnt care less about that shit - if you think you are in anyway secure from anyone who has an actual interest then you are mistaken
no, of course not, but i still like to know why someone is interested in a mailing address?
if its as you say, part of the cart (just expects to deliver) then i get that, and its not an issue.
like i said, was just interested personally. as like i said, not really come across it (that i remember) in software.

Patheos wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:16 pm 'internal server error'
Thanks yeah I think the website had a workout with this clar-duduk :)
Anthony Ammar
Evolution Series
www.evolutionseries.com
www.anthonyammar.com

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:03 pm
no, of course not, but i still like to know why someone is interested in a mailing address?
if its as you say, part of the cart (just expects to deliver) then i get that, and its not an issue.
like i said, was just interested personally. as like i said, not really come across it (that i remember) in software.
Hi Vurt sorry for any confusion we are just using a standard woocommerce template. We do nothing with your information. Ultimately we just hope people like what we do and sign up to our newsletter :)
Anthony Ammar
Evolution Series
www.evolutionseries.com
www.anthonyammar.com

EvolutionSeries wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:08 pm
Hi Vurt sorry for any confusion we are just using a standard woocommerce template. We do nothing with your information. Ultimately we just hope people like what we do and sign up to our newsletter :)
:tu: no problem, like i said there, was just interested. as it seemed unusual, but i understand it happens with some checkout type software :)

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:10 pm

:tu: no problem, like i said there, was just interested. as it seemed unusual, but i understand it happens with some checkout type software :)
:D :tu:

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Anthony Ammar
Evolution Series
www.evolutionseries.com
www.anthonyammar.com

this is a very full-featured library for free, I have to say

jancivil wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:59 pm this is a very full-featured library for free, I have to say
Many thanks! Happy you like it :)
Anthony Ammar
Evolution Series
www.evolutionseries.com
www.anthonyammar.com

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”