An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---

olepro wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:29 pm Sign in on their site does not work for me :(
Writing email, accept im a human, site reload, and no email...

Maybe i'm not a human :hihi:
youre mixed up, its only available for robots, so claiming to be a human, computer says "no!"

BenfordLaw wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:08 pm
Soundpaint wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 am https://youtu.be/gNuBf7gHtWk
I imagine you have a lot more control over the synthesis part than you do in Spectrasonics' Sonic Extensions, so it will be easier to make new sounds based on the expansions you have bought.
what are you basing that on?...have you watched this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD4CuAw4Qe0
He doesn't go into the "matrix" tab, but that is not what I see...I see a taxonomy/ontology of library>program>part>preset...presets made from 4parts...samplists have always subtracted attacks, sustains, and releases from different sounds and stitched them together in new playable instruments...avenger even has dedicated library folders for this purpose...and samplists have always crossfaded sounds
So if you cant load your own samples...if the instruments are still GBs...if there is no resynthesis...the morph looks like crossfading with alternate imposed EQ curves from source and target...where is the revolution again?...looks more like a way for 8dio to get away from Kontakt without saying so...adding a revenue stream by reselling all their 8dio content in soundpaint format...cant knock the hustle...looks like a fine product, especially for people just starting out
Music had a one night stand with sound design.....And the condom broke

I got the download and installed Sounpaint and also the 1928 piano, and pointed to the correct folder. But when trying to load it it says that there are missing files... maybe it is not ready to work at this time.

EDITED: the problema got solved when I put the samples folder in the same drive and folder as the VST dll file. Now it works!

The piano sounds really nice and detailed.

Soundpaint.com only has a Password entry box and nothing else? Does anyone know what the password is?

I think they are working with the site at the moment.
We just have to be patient, even it's hard :?
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

It was a glitch, so nobody was supposed to have been able to download anything.
They have removed access now I understand.

They will have a bundle for $300 that includes all instruments and requires over 280GB.
I assume that means just all the instruments available at launch, otherwise with about 100 due in all the price would be insanely low.

agharta wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 pm They will have a bundle for $300 that includes all instruments and requires over 280GB.
I assume that means just all the instruments available at launch, otherwise with about 100 due in all the price would be insanely low.
Sure glad I didn’t buy any Sonic Expansions! 8)

280 GB O.O
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

286.1GB to be precise.

Is it known what the bundle will include?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:00 pm Is it known what the bundle will include?
They've demoed and talked about 8 or so libraries, so I guess many of those will be included.
No list as of yet AFAIK.

agharta wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:28 pm
Caine123 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:00 pm Is it known what the bundle will include?
They've demoed and talked about 8 or so libraries, so I guess many of those will be included.
No list as of yet AFAIK.
Thx well im kinda interested now : D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”