Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought MUSEQ from soundstudio. Perfect and smooth.

There are some sellers here who are as trustworthy as buying from the developer himself. the-rippa is one of them, without doubt. He attends you fast, friendly, efficiently and inform you about the transfer process. It has not been the first time that I buy from him, and I am sure that I will do it again. He is currently selling very cheap one of the best digital eqs around, the Crave 2 eq, check here: viewtopic.php?p=8244732#p8244732
the-rippa wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:40 am Sold DDMF MagicDeathEye to fcamp.

Excellent buyer. Friendly. Instant payment.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Jelly wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:33 am Bought Live 11 Suite from putraumoneverything
Absolutely perfect - seller was extremely helpful and extremely quick - the licence was transferred while I was pm’ing to say I’d sent the money.
Wouldn’t hesitate to buy again
Thanks sir :tu: :clap:
I also just purchased from putraumoneverything .
Soundtoys 5. Everything went smooth and quickly. No troubles and would definitely recommend.

Sold Crave EQ to systmu.

Instant payment. Excellent buyer.

Thank's

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Sold Elysia Karacter to trtzbass

Fast and easy.

Positive experience

Bought Audified RZ062 EQ from mvd83. He was a courteous and fast seller, very much appreciated!
A well-behaved signature.

Sold Audified EQs to JerGoertz. Everything went fast and smooth, recommended buyer!

Sold FabFilter One to Karmoon
Super fast deal, would do business again, Thanks. :hug:

Sold "NI - Arkhis" to Poppamoet and got "NI - Session Guitarist - Vintage Electric" from him, great buyer & seller, fast & smooth transaction, I recommend :tu:

Sold a NI Komplete 9 update license to cooljazz58 .

Excellent buyer: kind, prompt payment and good communication. Absolutely recommended.

Many thanks!
Last edited by veranad on Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought Unfiltered Audio - G8 from ThSProd, fast reply, fast transaction, fast transfer, great seller :tu:

Bought Phase Plant from E_Anderson - very quick and pleasant transaction - highly recommended.

Bought UVI Vintage Vault 3 & Synth Anthology 3 from YNONIN, fast reply, fast transaction, fast transfer, great seller :tu:
Web Developer by day, DAW tinkerer by night...

Sold Elysia Alpha Compressor to fcamp

Recommended buyer.

Purchased Valhalla Shimmer from Stan Navi.

Superfast transfer and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”