Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu: Bought AudioThing Valves from Dazd_N_Confuzd. Nice guy. Recommended! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Gave Valves to wangeroge. Dealt with him a few times before, easy to deal with, definitely recommended. :tu:

Sold to 5lo - Excellent to deal with. Friendly. Sale went through quickly.
Definitely recommended :tu:

Bought plugins from mvd83. Very nice guy and very fast communication! Definitely reccomended :tu:

ATTENTION!

Bought SSDDR2tube from Joizee
He transferred me unregistered code of this plugin. I was registered it and contact support of Klanghelm.

And here is an answer from Klanghelm:

"SDRR2tube is not transferrable and is only available to Presonus customers. SDRR2tube is not transferrable. It’s a free plugin exclusively for Presonus users. If you don’t have a Presonus account you need to delete SDRR2tube from your system too."

So, he sold me a free plugin and don't want to back money.

Sold BRA account + MJUC to ametal. Everythings went fast and smooth. Highly recommended buyer!

Nice transaction with No Sonic Limits.
Highly recommended!
Last edited by Miralis on Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

I would like to thank Escalona for transferring me a PA plugin. Very kind of him. :tu:

Bought Wavelab 9.5 from La Mato. Everything went smoothly and fast. Nice guy to do business with! :tu:

Excellent transaction with ir99 for Hive and Analog Strings. Seller was very responsive and easy to work with. Thanks!

Sold a Metric Halo MH Character to massiv musik — thank you for a smooth transaction, valued and trusted KVR member.

Just sold Eventide EQuivocate to Endor-8o8, very fast and easy transaction! Highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Arturia Jup 8 V to PolarDubBear. A quick, friendly buyer. Recommend!
A well-behaved signature.

Bought V Collection 7 from cooljazz58. Great seller!

Bought Soundtoys EffectRack from AKoelewijn :tu: :tu:
Highly recommended seller!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”