DAW HUE

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Some like dark, some like light, some like coloured, so the question is, what hue do you like when it comes to comfortable viewing ?
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Ableton Mid dark, Logic Pro... Maschine...

pew, barney mcgrew, cuthbert, dibble and grubb

Enjoy what you do?
If not, just stop!
Don't stay there and rot!

If you're a pub man
Or a club man etc...etc...

My favorite hue is INTRANCER bored. It's some dull kind of grey, which isn't fun at all.

Ffs, get a fuckin life :roll:

How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?

Colour affects your mood, there is a correlation to that when you sit down to use an instrument. An interface plays a role in that your visual receptors are stimulated, which is more of a key thing as nights get increasingly darker in the Northern Hemisphere.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I prefer a dark interface but its a low priority compared to other features.

jonljacobi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:25 pm How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?
Unfortunately, the "What's new" view doesn't support thread authors.

chk071 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:59 pm
jonljacobi wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:25 pm How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?
Unfortunately, the "What's new" view doesn't support thread authors.
intrancers thread titles are usually obvious though
"is there a very tenuous link to the forum it is in?"
if yes : it's probably an intrancer thread.

I'm just here to find out why "HUE" in all caps?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:04 pm I'm just here to find out why "HUE" in all caps?
Coz its an INTRANCER thread.

Double-post

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:38 pm Some like dark, some like light, some like coloured, so the question is, what hue do you like when it comes to comfortable viewing ?
Sometimes dark, sometimes light, sometimes coloured, sometimes all 3 sometimes I don't even open my eyes....

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”