DAW HUE

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
THE INTRANCER
KVRAF
2528 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Some like dark, some like light, some like coloured, so the question is, what hue do you like when it comes to comfortable viewing ?
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source A Styler Site | Program Resource | Music Gallery | Art | GUI Design | Films | Music Legend Docs | 80's Kids Shows | Games | DAW Tutorials | Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

Jolaff
KVRian
664 posts since 25 Jan, 2014

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:10 pm

Ableton Mid dark, Logic Pro... Maschine...

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
88712 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:14 pm

pew, barney mcgrew, cuthbert, dibble and grubb

dogzilla
KVRist
157 posts since 22 Apr, 2004

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:27 am

Enjoy what you do?
If not, just stop!
Don't stay there and rot!

If you're a pub man
Or a club man etc...etc...

chk071
KVRAF
30702 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:43 am

My favorite hue is INTRANCER bored. It's some dull kind of grey, which isn't fun at all.
Plugins and a DAW. On an operating system. Which runs on a computer.

AnX
KVRAF
10394 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:04 am

Ffs, get a fuckin life :roll:

jonljacobi
KVRAF
1776 posts since 16 Jan, 2013 from USA

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 pm

How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?

THE INTRANCER
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2528 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:46 am

Colour affects your mood, there is a correlation to that when you sit down to use an instrument. An interface plays a role in that your visual receptors are stimulated, which is more of a key thing as nights get increasingly darker in the Northern Hemisphere.
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source A Styler Site | Program Resource | Music Gallery | Art | GUI Design | Films | Music Legend Docs | 80's Kids Shows | Games | DAW Tutorials | Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
31605 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:59 am

I prefer a dark interface but its a low priority compared to other features.

chk071
KVRAF
30702 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:59 am

jonljacobi wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 pm
How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?
Unfortunately, the "What's new" view doesn't support thread authors.
Plugins and a DAW. On an operating system. Which runs on a computer.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
88712 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:02 am

chk071 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:59 am
jonljacobi wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:25 pm
How bored are you, and how great is your life if you click on one of his threads pretty much knowing what it's about?
Unfortunately, the "What's new" view doesn't support thread authors.
intrancers thread titles are usually obvious though
"is there a very tenuous link to the forum it is in?"
if yes : it's probably an intrancer thread.

User avatar
cryophonik
KVRAF
7619 posts since 7 Sep, 2006 from Roseville, CA

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 am

I'm just here to find out why "HUE" in all caps?

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
31605 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:08 am

cryophonik wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:04 am
I'm just here to find out why "HUE" in all caps?
Coz its an INTRANCER thread.

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
31605 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:09 am

Double-post

AnX
KVRAF
10394 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:12 am

THE INTRANCER wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:38 pm
Some like dark, some like light, some like coloured, so the question is, what hue do you like when it comes to comfortable viewing ?
Sometimes dark, sometimes light, sometimes coloured, sometimes all 3 sometimes I don't even open my eyes....

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”