Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
KVRAF
3464 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:44 am

Gimme a $75 voucher, if you dare! :x
A well-behaved signature.

KVRist
71 posts since 7 Mar, 2016

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 am

Would be great if a gentleman or gentlelady can offer an unused PA $75 to use for purchase tantra2 at 24...please pm me thanks!

User avatar
KVRAF
2038 posts since 16 May, 2004 from Soviet Union

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Folks maybe anyone have 2CAudio (designersound.com) unused 20$ voucher (and without plan to use in future) - please pm me.
If it works however, as i understand.

KVRian
869 posts since 10 Jul, 2018

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:37 pm

Do the PA loyalty vouchers work for PA_ext?

KVRian
1016 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 pm

Ou_Tis wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:37 pm
Do the PA loyalty vouchers work for PA_ext?
Yes

User avatar
KVRAF
12766 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:22 pm

wangeroge wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:19 pm
Hello Uncle E,

why do I get this error message?

iZotope Stutter Edit Free Add-Ons - Free Download is not available in your country.
Sorry about that, I'll PM you.

User avatar
KVRAF
32949 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:22 pm
wangeroge wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:19 pm
Hello Uncle E,

why do I get this error message?

iZotope Stutter Edit Free Add-Ons - Free Download is not available in your country.
Sorry about that, I'll PM you.
Do these work in version 2?

User avatar
KVRAF
12766 posts since 22 Nov, 2000 from Southern California

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:33 pm

aMUSEd wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 pm
Do these work in version 2?
Only one way to find out! They're free!

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-stutter ... e-download

v1o
KVRAF
3046 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:12 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:33 pm
aMUSEd wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 pm
Do these work in version 2?
Only one way to find out! They're free!

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-stutter ... e-download
Hi Uncle E,

Will you be taking part in the Sound Particles Halloween sale?
Last edited by v1o on Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

User avatar
KVRAF
32949 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:52 pm

Uncle E wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:33 pm
aMUSEd wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:27 pm
Do these work in version 2?
Only one way to find out! They're free!

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-stutter ... e-download
Installed one of them but the presets don't show so I guess they installed to the wrong path. I guess it may be possible, if they are compatible at all, to hunt for where they are and copy them over manually

KVRist
111 posts since 13 Jun, 2016

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:37 am

JonSolo wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:01 pm
I got a voucher from Dmitry and used another code from PA to get it down more.
I upgraded from version 1 to 2 and used my $25 loyalty voucher. $24.99

KVRist
34 posts since 3 Sep, 2021

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:22 am

After installing the free "Novel Piano" from Steinberg, I will no longer complain about IK multimedia's installation procedure.

KVRist
81 posts since 6 Dec, 2017 from Luxembourg

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:29 am

Hi Uncle E,

Do you have the new UJAM Finisher DYNAMO in your store?

v1o
KVRAF
3046 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:38 am

jneudorf wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:22 am
After installing the free "Novel Piano" from Steinberg, I will no longer complain about IK multimedia's installation procedure.
Novel Piano is not new, it has been around for a year, you can get it completely free (after registering your email) from the Sonic Atoms website.

https://sonicatoms.com/novel-piano/
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

KVRist
51 posts since 28 Sep, 2021

Post Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:30 am

I highly recommend Tuco for $29 @sonimus right now: https://sonimus.com/products/tuco

Excellent comp, great deal.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”