Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bough Synthmaster Everything Bundle from tosza everything went very fast and smooth, highly recommmended seller.

flori89 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:04 am Bough Synthmaster Everything Bundle from tosza everything went very fast and smooth, highly recommmended seller.
Sold Synthmaster Everything Bundle to flori89. Fast and easy transaction, buyer highly recommended.

Got Hive from tosza, everything went quick and smooth!
https://sepix.net/

DJ and Music Maker. Unconventional Electronic Music. Braindance. Breakcore.

Bought Valhalla Vintage Verb off Coda4

Perfect sale, much appreciated, recommended.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Sepix wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:02 am Got Hive from tosza, everything went quick and smooth!
Sold Hive to Sepix. Quick and flawless transaction, buyer highly recommended.

nice transaction with Ohero recommended!

Sold Teote to Caine123. Smooth and fast transaction? Recommended!

Sold IK Multimedia MODO Bass to cooljazz58.

Friendly buyer. Instant payment. Recommended !!!!

Thank's :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Roman76 gave me Punish Lite as a present. He answered very fast. And communication was a very pleasant experience. Thanks again. I will definitely look out for offers with a price in the future.

Bought Arturia's Jup 8 from JerGoertz
Fast and smooth transaction :D

Nice deal with soehngenetic!
Friendly and kindly buyer. Instant payment. Recommended!! :tu:

I just bought Eventide Instant Phaser and Instant Flanger licenses from decano. Fast and friendly communication and lightningfast license transfer! Recommended as well! :tu:

Just purchased SPL Iron from -IKA-, super quick to respond and transfer the licence,would buy from again in future, great seller!

Just sold SPL Iron to mr_pitch33, and Vertigo VSM-3 to l.enriquelope. Highly recommend both, they were quick to reply and submit payment.

Picked up MODO Bass from the-rippa. Highly recommended, friendly communications and super fast registration transfer. Great transaction from A+ KVR member. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”