One Synth Challenge #152: WhispAir by Full Bucket Music (Aiynzahev Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WhispAir

RichardSemper wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:09 pm I think its about 36Gb, 4770 tracks, 13 days non-stop play (around the clock).
Rough figures, and I am still missing a few tracks I think.
Thanks! :tu: And this is taking into account the fact that not all tracks are in mp3!) I don't know if it's good or not, but I've been listening to more OSC music lately than any other... :phones:

This being my first OSC, are there any specific criteria to take into account when voting? Or do we just rank how we like each track on a scale of 1-5?

scorkla wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:40 am This being my first OSC, are there any specific criteria to take into account when voting? Or do we just rank how we like each track on a scale of 1-5?
Welcome to the OSC!

Cool submission! The wolf/coyote howls were a nice addition to the sound. :tu:

As far as voting goes, there is no set protocol for how to evaluate the tracks. Everyone has their own way of determining their picks and I think the voting is very fair regardless of genre or technical wizardry: the best sounding tracks always come out on top.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

MalToné wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:37 am I think the voting is very fair regardless of genre or technical wizardry: the best sounding tracks always come out on top.
The genre absolutely influences voting. How strongly? I dunno, I'd guess its not an incredibly strong influence.

Also "the best tracks" is subjective.

.. i am in trouble with my LOGIN on the voting page (https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/) i cannot log in! It does not work with my e-mail address or my user user-name. Password is right, on this side i can log in ... what is wrong? where is my fault? ... or am I disqualified because I released the worst song ever?

scorkla wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:40 am This being my first OSC, are there any specific criteria to take into account when voting? Or do we just rank how we like each track on a scale of 1-5?
Somewhere in the OSC branches there are links to the voting systems of some experienced participants, but in general everyone decides for himself. As a tip, try to be open-minded about the genre of the track and weighty evaluate the disclosure of the synthesizer's capabilities quite significantly, based on the fact that you also know about its strengths and weaknesses... and that it was impossible to get this sound from him in principle, but someone got it! :lol: *without breaking the rules!
For me, there are three main criteria: the disclosure of the synthesizer's capabilities, the mastery of mixing/mastering and the beauty of the music itself. The first two points almost merge into one, since the basic unresolved problems with sound can also be interpreted as unfinished patches, everything intersects strongly there...

marks-a-whybikky wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:04 am .. i am in trouble with my LOGIN on the voting page (https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/) i cannot log in! It does not work with my e-mail address or my user user-name. Password is right, on this side i can log in ... what is wrong? where is my fault? ... or am I disqualified because I released the worst song ever?
This is written about at the beginning of almost every vote, so just wait until it gets fixed by itself or it will be fixed)

Voted

Voted!

Thanks all for the voting criteria info.

--
Last edited by yplugins on Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

marks-a-whybikky wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:04 am .. i am in trouble with my LOGIN on the voting page (https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/) i cannot log in! It does not work with my e-mail address or my user user-name. Password is right, on this side i can log in ... what is wrong? where is my fault? ... or am I disqualified because I released the worst song ever?
I must have terrible taste because I gave yours a 5!

SC user o1b2, have you opened the opportunity to comment on your track in SC? Anyway, I couldn't do it. :shrug:

I voted. It seems that this is a record month for the number of tracks I liked! A really nice and functional synthesizer, thanks a lot, Mr. Bjorn!

Thank you sir! :oops:

RichardSemper wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:09 pm I think its about 36Gb, 4770 tracks, 13 days non-stop play (around the clock).
Rough figures, and I am still missing a few tracks I think.
Hello folks, sorry for the slight off-topic but others were asking about this previously.

I was not aware that there was a database with all OSC tracks.
I would love to get this! Where can I find it?

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”