Installing Tokyo Dawn Labs plugins

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh this is interesting. We could add such a "delete Apple Plugin caches" function to Collector.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

nfe wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 pm Hi,

I am having trouble with Nova and Pro Tools. I am running Pro Tools 2021.6. in Windows 10. I consistently get an error telling me that TDR Nova is not a valid 64 bit AAX plugin.

I have tried installing Nova both directly and via the TDR Collector. Clean installs, restarts between each step, all the usual first instance troubleshooting.
This is a known aax bug with all our latest versions. Sorry for that, we'll publish a patch later tonight.

FabienTDR wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:57 pm
nfe wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 pm Hi,

I am having trouble with Nova and Pro Tools. I am running Pro Tools 2021.6. in Windows 10. I consistently get an error telling me that TDR Nova is not a valid 64 bit AAX plugin.

I have tried installing Nova both directly and via the TDR Collector. Clean installs, restarts between each step, all the usual first instance troubleshooting.
This is a known aax bug with all our latest versions. Sorry for that, we'll publish a patch later tonight.
Fantastic. Where would I find this? I don't see anything obvious on the Nova page, but I might be being silly?

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing TDR Nova on my 2019 Macbook Pro running macOS Big Sur (11.6.1). When I run the .pkg file, it will say that the installation is successful but nothing is saved in the installation folders. Am I missing something? Also, will there be support for the new macOS Monterey? Thanks in advance!

Should install just fine, also on Monterey.

Do you mean the AU/VST2/VST3 and AAX binaries don't get copied onto your system at all, and no error message appears?
Is your system configured in an unusual manner, or are you using the default plugin paths?

Have you tried to use Collector? https://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-collector/

I only just tried the Collector, works great! Super helpful thanks. :tu:

Cant install collector or anything on Big sur 11.7.4. its keeps saying its not compatible with this version of mac

Just wanna say that out of all my plugin's, I usually avoid or grit my teeth at roll-up installer apps. Except for TDR Collector. I's quick, clear and a pleasure to use.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”