Arturia Black Friday 2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just shot the upgrade from V Collection 6 to 8 for 99€. Last year it was 150€ (if I remember correctly, which was too high for me). I hope they don't go to 9 in a short time, because 2 years ago this was the case and I was happy not to shoot V Collection 7 for 99 bucks, because 2 month later they went to 8.

dayjob wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:38 pm
BassMasterK wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:32 pm I thought I'd pull this up as I just got an email from Arturia with their Black Friday deal which started early. I know the upgrade cost has been a little controversial lately, with the upgrade paths not being priced as well as they used to in the past. I was pleased to see I could upgrade from v6 to v8 for just $99, which for 8 to 10 new instruments, not sure exactly how many, that seemed like a good enough deal to me.

For those like me, waiting for enough new instruments to be in the latest set to make it worth the upgrade cost, this might be the deal you were hoping for.
i didn't get an email but logged in. FX collection is $99 for me and to go from V6 to V8 of V Collection is $199. so that's a no for me.
That is odd. I do have a chunk of their FX collection and it was offered at $69 to upgrade and then $99 as I mentioned for V8. I wonder if the additional FX vst's I bought from them put me in a different discount bracket.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

BassMasterK wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:23 pm
dayjob wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:38 pmi didn't get an email but logged in. FX collection is $99 for me and to go from V6 to V8 of V Collection is $199. so that's a no for me.
That is odd. I do have a chunk of their FX collection and it was offered at $69 to upgrade and then $99 as I mentioned for V8. I wonder if the additional FX vst's I bought from them put me in a different discount bracket.
I don't think so. I'd check what price it shows for the upgrade on their user account page, rather than from the main web page. If it still shows $199 I would contact them. If V6 owners are getting a $99 upgrade it likely applies to all V6 owners..
(And a pretty decent deal that would be too, along with the $69 FX bundle cross-grade offers this year)
Last edited by PAK on Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Got offered the cross grade for 69 too - don't know what to do with those preamps either tbh, or with so many different types of compressor for that matter, but there is enough there with the creative effects to keep me happy and that buss thing might be a good all-in-one mastering alternative to Ozone.

Does anyone know when this Arturia BF sale will end?

afaik december 5tth?

the crossgrade for the FX is 69 bucks for me, are those compressors etc really good? cause i wanna step down from WAVES comps etc. but they really are nice! but for 69 bucks to get over 10 or 20 effects is really a nice price! but i wanna have more quality than quantity....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

bharris22 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:46 pm Does anyone know when this Arturia BF sale will end?
Until December 8th according to their website. They have a counter, too.

Thanks!!

waxtrax wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:55 pm I only own Analog Lab V, and my BF prices are showing as $199 V Collection, $99 FX Collection, $69 Pigments. I am wondering if Arturia does any tiered crossgrade pricing, meaning if I wanted to purchase all three, would I get a better deal if I bought them individually in a specific order?
To answer my own question, I just bought V Collection by itself for $199. After doing so, Pigments is now $49 and FX Collection is now $69. Not bad at all!

BassMasterK wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:32 pm I thought I'd pull this up as I just got an email from Arturia with their Black Friday deal which started early. I know the upgrade cost has been a little controversial lately, with the upgrade paths not being priced as well as they used to in the past. I was pleased to see I could upgrade from v6 to v8 for just $99, which for 8 to 10 new instruments, not sure exactly how many, that seemed like a good enough deal to me.

For those like me, waiting for enough new instruments to be in the latest set to make it worth the upgrade cost, this might be the deal you were hoping for.
I have the same. I have V6 and have a $99 offer to V8. Here's what you get going from 6 to 8:
New, from V7: CZ, Mellotron, Synthi
New, from V8: Juno 6, Emulator II, Vocoder, ObX-a
Updated, from V7: Analog Lab, B3
Updated, from V8: Analog Lab, Jupiter 8, Stage 73

So, 7 new synths, 4 updated, going from V6 to V8. Some may already have the J-8 and Stage 73 updates as they were offered earlier on.

Anyone have just Pigments in their account? Able to tell me how much the effects pack is for you?

Seems to be buying one and then checking to see if the the next is further discounted is the way to go.

Upgrading from 7 to 8, is SQ80v included? I can’t see it written anywhere.
Raul

Sergievsky wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:16 am Upgrading from 7 to 8, is SQ80v included? I can’t see it written anywhere.
No. Buying V8 might (at some point) give you an additional discount to SQ-80V. Otherwise you will need to wait for it to be included in V9. However, if you buy SQ-80V prior to V9, it is likely (based on how they handled OB-XA V) that would give you an additional discount when upgrading to V9 from V8.

PAK wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:23 amNo. Buying V8 might (at some point) give you an additional discount to SQ80V. Otherwise you will need to wait for it to be included in V9.
Ah, thank you. I would have upgraded only if it was included. I’ll pick up Pigments though to satisfy my BFGAS :D
Raul

I was just writing in another thread about BF and I wrote that I wasn't looking for anything in particular this BF and here I am just 2 minutes later and I see this thread.

I go to my Arturia account and I see that I can get the effects collection 2 for $69. I don't have any of their effects from before, so I obviously just bought it.

Return to “Instruments”