Arturia Black Friday 2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sergievsky wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:16 am Upgrading from 7 to 8, is SQ80v included? I can’t see it written anywhere.
SQ80v is a preview of V9 (as OB-Xa was a preview of V8), so it's not included on V8. There was a sale of V8 Upgrade + SQ80v for 149 in September.

This whole same price in dollars and euros is really annoying at this point.
Today's ... 99.00 US Dollars = 87.450537 Euros
The difference hurts more of course the higher the price. Wanna buy a spitfire bundle at 700 euros ? In the US they pay 700 bucks (618 euros).

Definitely going to have to pickup the FX Collection 2 for $69.

I was just eyeing the Pre V76 and VCA-65 to replace the Waves REDD and dbx160 and get the hell away from Waves.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Caine123 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:50 pm afaik december 5tth?

the crossgrade for the FX is 69 bucks for me, are those compressors etc really good? cause i wanna step down from WAVES comps etc. but they really are nice! but for 69 bucks to get over 10 or 20 effects is really a nice price! but i wanna have more quality than quantity....
I'm on kind of the same page. Waves plugins still work for me but if I upgrade my computer who knows...

Not sure if the fx collection does it for me, I need to replace Puigtec, Puigchild and CLA 2A first and foremost. The fx collection has a lot of nice stuff but I don't know if it's the best replacement for those specific plugins. I like Arturia though so I think I'll download some demos and see if they feel worth it.

TheFrozenSea wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:07 am
Caine123 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:50 pm afaik december 5tth?

the crossgrade for the FX is 69 bucks for me, are those compressors etc really good? cause i wanna step down from WAVES comps etc. but they really are nice! but for 69 bucks to get over 10 or 20 effects is really a nice price! but i wanna have more quality than quantity....
I'm on kind of the same page. Waves plugins still work for me but if I upgrade my computer who knows...

Not sure if the fx collection does it for me, I need to replace Puigtec, Puigchild and CLA 2A first and foremost. The fx collection has a lot of nice stuff but I don't know if it's the best replacement for those specific plugins. I like Arturia though so I think I'll download some demos and see if they feel worth it.
Go for IK T-RackS for Pultec, Fairchild, and LA-2A.

I should point out that the dbx 160 and 165 are quite different beasts, not just because the 165 has adjustable attack and release and the 160 does not. The 160 is a hard knee, while the 165 is an "over easy" soft knee. But some people say you can make the 165 sound like a 160, so I guess I'll see when I get the Arturia FX Collection.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Am I the only one who is disappointed they aren't doing individual plugins within the collections for 50% off like they've done for the last several years? I was thinking of picking up SEM-V but I'm not paying full price for it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Sindikhate wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:31 am This whole same price in dollars and euros is really annoying at this point.
The difference hurts more of course the higher the price. Wanna buy a spitfire bundle at 700 euros ? In the US they pay 700 bucks (618 euros).
Yea that's just bullshit. I'd gladly pay in $ but they won't let me :(, suprise.
BONES wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:37 am Am I the only one who is disappointed they aren't doing individual plugins within the collections for 50% off like they've done for the last several years? I was thinking of picking up SEM-V but I'm not paying full price for it.
Yea I only wanted Analog Lab. I don't need the full V Collection. Quite dissapointing.

Sindikhate wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:31 am This whole same price in dollars and euros is really annoying at this point.
The difference is due to the tax laws in Europe forcing software vendors to charge VAT if the customer lives in the EU/UK.

I bought the FX collection 2 earlier and I've now installed all 22 of them. Some quick math tells me that I paid a little over $3 for each plugin that I got, that is one hell of a deal. It looks like BF is already off to a pretty awesome start as far as I am concerned.

nathanj wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:43 pm Anyone have just Pigments in their account? Able to tell me how much the effects pack is for you?

Seems to be buying one and then checking to see if the the next is further discounted is the way to go.
Fx collection is showing as $99 for me and I only have pigments.

Samiver wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:23 pm
nathanj wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:43 pm Anyone have just Pigments in their account? Able to tell me how much the effects pack is for you?

Seems to be buying one and then checking to see if the the next is further discounted is the way to go.

interesting.
I have pigments too and it is indeed showing $99 for me, BUT I also have more than half the FX Collection itself, so surprising they dont' seem to take that into account as well.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:41 pm

interesting.
I have pigments too and it is indeed showing $99 for me, BUT I also have more than half the FX Collection itself, so surprising they dont' seem to take that into account as well.
rsp
it seems, again, that Arturia crossgrade functionality, is bit wobbly...
if you contact sales support, my guess is, they will, adapt it.....

adl wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:54 pm
Spring Goose wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 pm I'm thinking that instead of the Arturia FX bundle for 99euro i could get Audiothing Outer Space and Liquidsonics Seventh Heaven standard for total £110.
Your thoughts? Am i being mad? I read that Audiothing Outer Space is better than Arturia.
I can only comment on Outer Space, which is really nice and offers lot´s of tweak options and does a great job on the "Space Echoe" Delay part. Where it falls short in my opinion is the spring reverb part, it just doesn´t sound convincing or "good" to me. I never used the Arturia Space Echoe, just heard that the IK Multimedia one is really good, so maybe try to get that one instead.
That was last year! ;)

This year i'll definitely be taking Arturia FX collection for 69!!!

zvenx wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:41 pm

interesting.
rsp
Actually thinking about it I do also own the plate fx they gave away a while ago, just forgot I had it as it is not installed. If you own half fx already I am surprised your price is same as mine.

Arturia includes VAT in the EU (& UK), there is no VAT in the US.

If you add e.g. 21% VAT on to your €87.45, you get €105.81 or for your €618 you get €747.78.

You're actually getting it cheaper than US customers, then your government is adding VAT.

Return to “Instruments”