Behringer daw

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really hope it's soon because I'm almost pulling the trigger on other days but seems silly when behringers is around the corner and is probably going to o copy logic or Ableton .

around the corner with behringer can mean "several years from now if ever".

vurt wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:18 pm around the corner with behringer can mean "several years from now if ever".
Do you think ?

It doesn't exist, don't fall for Behringers "Lets announce now, so they don't buy competitors products" BS.
I have nothing against Behringer over all, a lot of musicians could not afford to make music or play live without them, and I do have some of their gear myself, but one rule of thumb with Behringer, if it isn't available now, it DOES NOT EXIST.
Duh

Why would you wait for an unproven DAW? From a company that has never made a DAW or much software for that matter. It could be amazing but I would get a DAW for what it can do for you now, not what it may possibly do later. Like Bungle said Behringer announces a lot of things, mostly just to throw a wrench into competitor announcements. They announced the Behringer JAM which was their version of the MPC. Nowhere to be found and no information whatsoever that it even exists other than a photoshopped pic they uploaded. Take whatever Behringer announces with a grain of salt until you actually see the product being released.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

bungle wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:35 pm It doesn't exist, don't fall for Behringers "Lets announce now, so they don't buy competitors products" BS.
I have nothing against Behringer over all, a lot of musicians could not afford to make music or play live without them, and I do have some of their gear myself, but one rule of thumb with Behringer, if it isn't available now, it DOES NOT EXIST.
Just for the record: none of what you say here makes any logical sense.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I would not wait around......Best to invest in a proven DAW. With FL 21 on the Horizon, free updates for life, I would honestly go with FL. I have FL, but I use a lot of other DAW's as well for testing purposes. The best bang for your buck is FL, and they have a lot.....and I mean a lot of new features in the pipeline

matrixo9 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:09 pm I really hope it's soon because I'm almost pulling the trigger on other days but seems silly when behringers is around the corner and is probably going to o copy logic or Ableton .
Do you currently own a DAW?

I'm not going to say it'll never happen, but I do highly doubt that a company new to software development is going to release a v1 DAW that is anywhere nearly as fully featured as Logic Pro 10.7 or Ableton Live 11, or even Studio One v5 (which is still relatively new compared to the others). Not in the short amount of time that has elapsed since the Behringer DAW rumor was first leaked.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I think the better question is what will Behringer call their DAW that they copy? They seem to be pretty bold in naming their hardware synths after the original synths they've copied, so maybe...

LiveAble
ProLogic
OneStudio
PTPro
Reapair
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:47 pm
matrixo9 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:09 pm I really hope it's soon because I'm almost pulling the trigger on other days but seems silly when behringers is around the corner and is probably going to o copy logic or Ableton .
Do you currently own a DAW?

I'm not going to say it'll never happen, but I do highly doubt that a company new to software development is going to release a v1 DAW that is anywhere nearly as fully featured as Logic Pro 10.7 or Ableton Live 11, or even Studio One v5 (which is still relatively new compared to the others). Not in the short amount of time that has elapsed since the Behringer DAW rumor was first leaked.
other daws i mean i have reason lite

version 10 by the way so has lots of synths etc

cryophonik wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:53 pm I think the better question is what will Behringer call their DAW that they copy? They seem to be pretty bold in naming their hardware synths after the original synths they've copied, so maybe...

LiveAble
ProLogic
OneStudio
PTPro
Reapair
If it ain't Butwig, I ain't gettin' it. Nuh-uh.

I wouldn't wait. You could be using something else right now.

Looty Hoops

Maybe they can buy a defunct DAW and modernize it? Something like Cakewalk Project5 or Synapse Audio Orion

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”