Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

ZincT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:32 am I'm a little worried that the new account web page no longer lists any of my expansions. :?
Where are they? What were the serials? etc etc.

Hope Vengeance Sound put out some clear guidance soon!
Did you click on VPS Avenger on the left menu ?

may send an email to support at support@keilwerth-audio.com or create a ticket in the ticket system in your account.
Last edited by c0LIn on Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi,

There is no uninstaller for codemeter on Mac. Anybody knows which files to remove other than the application?
Thanks

c0LIn wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:37 am
:dog: Thanks! Found them :) They also appear in V-Manager.

Shame I have to keep Codemeter for Antares stuff :roll:

Does anyone know how to remove the Vengeance Sound license from Codemeter (I need to keep CM installed for my Antares products)?

The "Remove License" button is ghosted out on my system. I thought that I might have to stop the service to remove the license but when I do that it no longer lists any licenses.

ZincT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:44 am
c0LIn wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:37 am
:dog: Thanks! Found them :) They also appear in V-Manager.

Shame I have to keep Codemeter for Antares stuff :roll:

Does anyone know how to remove the Vengeance Sound license from Codemeter (I need to keep CM installed for my Antares products)?

The "Remove License" button is ghosted out on my system. I thought that I might have to stop the service to remove the license but when I do that it no longer lists any licenses.
may create a Ticket in the Ticket System. They will send you the command to remove the container from codemeter.

yes, there is a new support ticket system directly in your account, too :)

Thanks @msvs and @c0LIn, ticket submitted.

UPDATE: Very fast response and solution, thanks Vengeance Sound! :tu:
Last edited by ZincT on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is so much more slick than it ever was before. Well done!!

One little VPS-Manager bug/issue (on Mac M1, Big Sur): When downloading the main synthesizer from the V-Manager installer, the black "Downloading" box that shows progress is not possible to minimize in any way. It completely 100% takes over the middle of the screen for as long as it's going, even if I minimize VPS Manager itself.

It's not a huge issue but one that clashes with the otherwise overall slickness of the product installer.
Last edited by bmanic on Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

uninstalled codemeter,
uninstalled previous avenger version
1-click authorisation,
no external programs in memory:

all is well!
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

I'm having some trouble - Bitdefender is detecting viruses with the new V-Man file. And my system crashed. I just opened a support ticket (new support system is very nice).

No major issues here, W10.

Went to website, clicked on Avenger Account top right
Logged in, Downloaded Avenger (in fact it downloads V-Manager.exe)
Windows reported download suspicious as it "wasn't frequently downloaded", right clicked to keep.
Installed V-Manager over current version (after another security warning)
Red dot on VPS Avenger, 3 activations remaining
Clicked Download Installer at the top
Installed Avenger.exe over existing version
Loaded Cubase, inserted Avenger, message saying "no license found" and an option to activate online which I did.
Deleted instance, reloaded, all working fine.
Uninstalled Codemeter Runtime from Add/Remove Programs
Everything still working!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

gondii wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 am I'm having some trouble - Bitdefender is detecting viruses with the new V-Man file. And my system crashed. I just opened a support ticket (new support system is very nice).
Are you sure it's Bitdefender and not Windows Defender - I was just installing Avenger and Windows Defender didn't recognize new app, but it's completely normal.
Please note that I'm also using Bitdefender.

Installed the new version everything works correctly. I have read in the account that they will also change the elicenser for the other instruments and effects, the love is already eternal.

After removing the Avenger codemeter license, Avenger now says "No License Found" when I run it.
I have installed the new V-Manager and Avenger 1.8. I have also clicked on the "download keyfile" button in V-Manager.
Everything looks fine in V-Manager so :?:

I have raised another support ticket.

Fixed :tu:
Last edited by ZincT on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Everything is working fine here after the 1.49->1.8 update. In case someone encounters a similar problem: There was a hickup with installing the factory library, it gave me some error message, but after pointing the installer to a new folder it worked.
Some music with visuals and mixed tutorials related to game dev and sound design: https://www.youtube.com/@MetasideOfficial

DanielPL wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:30 am
gondii wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 am I'm having some trouble - Bitdefender is detecting viruses with the new V-Man file. And my system crashed. I just opened a support ticket (new support system is very nice).
Are you sure it's Bitdefender and not Windows Defender - I was just installing Avenger and Windows Defender didn't recognize new app, but it's completely normal.
Please note that I'm also using Bitdefender.
Yes first Windows Defender was complaining, but I could still download the file. But then I am getting an error message when trying to open it and then Bitdefender was seriously going nuts. Detected a "JS:Trojan.Cryxos.753" threat on the vengeance website and then a "Cloud.Firestarter.@B0@byEa3igii" infection on the V-Man. It then moved the file to quarantine and my system crashed. :-/

Good to hear that no one else is having this issue. Puzzling. I guess it's something their support has to sort..

Return to “Instruments”