Why is FL Studio so popular?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 pm If you're asking just out of idle curiosity then I'd suggest your time could be better spent..... :shrug:
Gosh, I hate that attitude. Why does it bother you how someone spends their time? And why do you think exploring the world of DAWs and trying to understand what people like about them is any less valuable than other hobbies? There's probably things you do others finds stupid and waste of time.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Thanks for the tip.

*Vanishes into the dark chasms of the internet*

antic604 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 pm
Teksonik wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:26 pm If you're asking just out of idle curiosity then I'd suggest your time could be better spent..... :shrug:
why do you think exploring the world of DAWs and trying to understand what people like about them is any less valuable than other hobbies? There's probably things you do others finds stupid and waste of time.
Because it just starts pointless arguments.

Start a "Why is Reaper So Popular" or Cubase or Logic etc thread and watch people attack them then fans defend them and for what end purpose?

What are you going to learn? Some people like them some people don't when in the end the only opinion that matters is your own?

To me it's just as cringe worthy as watching grown men argue over Star War actions figures. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 am To me it's just as cringe worthy as watching grown men argue over Star War actions figures. :shrug
why do you hate me? :cry:

top 3.

original empire strikes back boba fett.
r2 with lightsabre. (rotj)
jawa with cloth cloak.

and ill force choke anyone who disagrees!

Oh Lord save me..... :bang:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:lol:

Teksonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 am
antic604 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 pm
why do you think exploring the world of DAWs and trying to understand what people like about them is any less valuable than other hobbies? There's probably things you do others finds stupid and waste of time.
Because it just starts pointless arguments.

Start a "Why is Reaper So Popular" or Cubase or Logic etc thread and watch people attack them then fans defend them and for what end purpose?

What are you going to learn? Some people like them some people don't when in the end the only opinion that matters is your own?

To me it's just as cringe worthy as watching grown men argue over Star War actions figures. :shrug:
OP is first day market research intern for Behringer.

And it's Darth Vader - Even when Zach Braff played him in the remake. :D

/force choke!

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:59 am/force choke!
:hihi:

The joke didn't land with normal people so now I just use it to torment fans. :)

yes, this was star wars related humour.
i have no real intention or ability to force choke someone.

i can do a "force reach around" though :)

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:22 am why do you hate me? :cry:

top 3.

jawa with cloth cloak.
Might still have some of those at my mom's house.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Teksonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 am Because it just starts pointless arguments.
We are going to get to the bottom of this; we just have to keep digging. Still, as for starting pointless arguments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwc9lbJlIQ
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:53 am
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:22 am why do you hate me? :cry:

top 3.

jawa with cloth cloak.
Might still have some of those at my mom's house.
:-o awesome!

all i managed to keep all these years, the original sy snootles and the max rebo band. only mislaid sy snootles mic.
still have a boxed prerelease mace windu though :)

and about 4/500 lego minifigures of star wars alone (the marvel and dc is roughly the same) and some funko pops, various odd bits, helmets and such...

:oops:

Teksonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 amWhat are you going to learn? Some people like them some people don't when in the end the only opinion that matters is your own?
Yes, but also no. Discussing things opens your eyes to persepectives and experiences you'd not consider yourself. And that can change, or at least shape your opinion.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”