Favorite Default Synth Patch?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, I just used the BF sale to buy/re-buy the four remaining Fabfilter products/upgrades that I don’t have (Pro-L2, Twin2, Micro, and One). I had sold Twin2 about ten years ago, but now I’m rediscovering it, and mostly hopeful that it’s next in line for an upgrade. :pray: Anyway, I always loved that default patch and, even after all these years, I still can’t open Twin2 without spending a few minutes playing that patch.

Just for fun, wondering what is your favorite default factory synth patch/preset? (i.e., the patch that is automatically loaded when you first instantiate the synth)

(Anyone who says “Init” gets a Captain Obvious :smack: ) :hihi:
Last edited by cryophonik on Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

DX7 E. PIano 1

Onnisphere. Or any other synth that just starts with no anything.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

one ping only.

It’s any synf wiv init in it, innit?

kvotchin wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:51 am It’s any synf wiv init in it, innit?
:smack:

You were warned :x
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Aparillo

Diva's init.

Ah dammit, I can't remember which synth it was, but one opened with a lush arp playing. I was playing that for ages before doing anything else...

Honestly can't remember which synth it was.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

cryophonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:48 am
Just for fun, wondering what is your favorite default factory synth patch/preset?

(Anyone who says “Init” gets a Captain Obvious :smack: ) :hihi:
So I guess I'll be that guy then. I go with spire and serum because they load up in init state. Everything else is just adding an unnecessary extra step for no reason.
If they want to make it even worse they can not include an init button and instead hide an init preset somewhere in the other presets (like ni razor does).

Sylenth :hihi:

Softube Modular, because it only gets worse from there.

Probably "Fantasia" or "Soundtrack" from the Roland D50. So many iconic presets on that synth.

Cannot remember the name(s) but they all were from the good old Alchemy.
I think my favourites were from Martin Walker - Steamworx. Not presets, almost experiences and adventures to play with them.

Chrisk-K wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:32 am DX7 E. PIano 1
Classic :lol:
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Instruments”