Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

softdevca wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:35 pm Oh, we're doing this again? :) SoundSpot Ravage distortion:

4NI6-7H36-4T81-YVLN-1ZCR
Used the code. Thank you! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Another Black Code Friday Spin? XD Yeaaaahh!
This one can be used different times, add the BX Meter in the cart and apply the voucher
BX-MTR-FREE-AZ45H8

Whoever took the d16 sigmund well played. Curses! (when was that given away btw?)

Here is Native instruments Freak FX5A8-K7AF3-7KD85-4D7C8-C43F6

OK, here we go again! It's Black Friday then....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHC1Ma6EBbE

Take the whole A|A|S Pack:
▪ MPHKNKPX
http://aaspack.com/
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

already registered

Waves One Knob Wetter - D697086C35F844C68EBB5174B700B87F

Ozone 8 Elements - SN-O8ELE-WC3V-U3XU-SDWK-K8X5

Orb Synth - BD25A037-BC4B0778-BCE21EF9-BDA8F408
Last edited by kevinsparks on Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nexus 4 upgrade is NOT a bargain.

kevinsparks wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:11 am
WA Production ...
I think you can't share the keys from WA Production openly, because these are keys for the apps, not the website. But I don't know.

wangeroge wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:57 am
kevinsparks wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:11 am
WA Production ...
I think you can't share the keys from WA Production openly, because these are keys for the apps, not the website. But I don't know.
Oh ding dongs 💩

I want to get Vintage Vault 3. Does anybody have a code/voucher that could help?

kingnkosi wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:32 am I want to get Vintage Vault 3. Does anybody have a code/voucher that could help?
its on sale at the moment, not sure UVI allow stacking of discounts

Maybe they do.Let's find out before we doubt.

kingnkosi wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 am Maybe they do.Let's find out before we doubt.
make sure to let us know how you go.

fairlyclose wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:49 am
kingnkosi wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:40 am Maybe they do.Let's find out before we doubt.
make sure to let us know how you go.
Check your voucher section of your UVI profile to see if you received the Thanksgiving $10/10€ voucher which expires on December 2nd. You should be able to add it to any orders on the UVI store.

no voucher in my account

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”