Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:56 am
Musical Gym wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:48 am Unify is on sale. When it first came out, they said that it would never go on sale.
It may have been that the price would not go below the $59 intro?
My memory could be failing me here.
I'm tempted but it's unclear if it will ever work properly on Silicon Macs. Theres a thread on their forum discussing it but it basically says "use Rosetta".

I think the original intention of never going on sale was what they'd hoped, but Covid and hard times that came with it made them rethink what was best for them and their customers.

A couple of discount codes for ROLI shop. Not sure if they still work, but worth a try. Maybe for Equator2 or something.

TRICKORTREAT30

WELCOMESOFT10

Download Ozone 9 Elements
Your Serial Number
SN-OZONE9ELE-KC7G-TSMK-X2V8-PCCP

UVI Digital Synsations Serial Number : UVISC30-6702179B

Enjoy ! :tu:

Limited time: Waves Lofi Space (reverb & delay) free for Black Friday: https://www.waves.com/lpn/black-friday-2021/free-plugin

cryophonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:57 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:11 pm
cryophonik wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:11 pm
yzcoruhT wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:47 pm Any good sounding reverb on sale- WIN, VST3, 64bit, resizable UI? (Already own VVV.) Thanks
Not resizable AFAIK, but SSL Flexverb has a nice big and clear GUI and is currently a great deal ($29, reg. $279):

https://store.solidstatelogic.com/produ ... e-flexverb
I do like those SSL GUIs - very clear and well designed
Yeah, love their GUIs! I bought Flexverb last night but only used it for a few minutes before hitting the sack. First impressions were awesome, though!
I did too and just been giving a run through on a send - I really like it, it can be crystal clear or modulated and the band shaping controls and EQ really make it very controllable.

Endor-8o8 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:24 am UVI Digital Synsations Serial Number : UVISC30-6702179B

Enjoy ! :tu:
I just used the code, thanks!

For anyone looking to get EZdrummer 2 or anything eligible from Time+Space, here's a code to get 10% off this weekend: 10%BFWEEKEND

Remember to register EZdrummer 2 after their Black Friday promotion ends on Nov 30th so that you get a free EZX. So, you can register after December 1st to be sure. Hopefully the trick should work.

I read about it from a fellow KVR member but it was too late for me last year. I don't own EZdrummer 2 now but thought to share for those looking for it.

DOH!
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Two UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:
UVISC30-6E0787E9
UVISC30-6DEF0F1F

Let us know when used.

toffo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 pm Two UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:
UVISC30-6E0787E9
UVISC30-6DEF0F1F

Let us know when used.
Used the second one thanks!

toffo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:46 pm Two UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:
UVISC30-6E0787E9
UVISC30-6DEF0F1F
Used the first one, many thanks.

So when does the Cubase grace period start and end this year?

I already bought my upgrade serial from 10.5 to 11 back in august but haven't activated it yet.

How soon can I do so safely to get 11 now and I hear 12 for free as well? Is that right?

And they're going away from the elicenser after 11? So this may be my last chance to get 11 on elicenser?

Grace period is already started, AFAIK, you can activate 11 now and get 12 for free and yes, this will be the last version on elicenser

Rational wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:29 pm So when does the Cubase grace period start and end this year?

I already bought my upgrade serial from 10.5 to 11 back in august but haven't activated it yet.

How soon can I do so safely to get 11 now and I hear 12 for free as well? Is that right?

And they're going away from the elicenser after 11? So this may be my last chance to get 11 on elicenser?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”