Madrona Labs Sumu

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

news about Sumu, you could already read about it in a german magazine, a quite extensive interview. read it. but, for non german readers;

https://madronalabs.com/topics/8469-sum ... ?locale=us

WasteLand wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:00 am news about Sumu, you could already read about it in a german magazine, a quite extensive interview. read it. but, for non german readers;

https://madronalabs.com/topics/8469-sum ... ?locale=us
Great news , looks an exciting new instrument

Nice, I really like their design, AAlto is one of my favourite synths for simple meddling, nothing hidden etc.

Good news :love:

Looks stunning!
20BB4B73-8EEF-4864-A4A1-4CBEB39336FC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dalle wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:24 pm Looks stunning!20BB4B73-8EEF-4864-A4A1-4CBEB39336FC.jpeg
indeed, and i guess it will sound stunning, o well a bit biased, own Aalto, Kaivo and Virta, so...

a lot of comments on the announcement, considering, it is a niche synth.

and! there will be an open beta, with a discord channel, nice!

Isn’t supposed to be beta since last year? Why am I having a déjà vu here ?

Let’s go!

I believe that once Sumu is released then, and only then, can Zynaptiq release Orange Vocoder

Apple Silicon native version?

Can't wait to be thoroughly disappointed by the crippling CPU usage.

I am very excited. Again a synth thats different. Can’t wait for the beta…

Yee hah! I just knew Randy wasn't a vaporware kinda guy. I'm ready.

fairlyclose wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:28 pm I believe that once Sumu is released then, and only then, can Zynaptiq release Orange Vocoder
Quickly followed by Zebra 3 :tu:

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:31 am I am very excited. Again a synth thats different. Can’t wait for the beta…
fully agree! and this time the beta is really coming! long awaited.

and with MPE.. you can have, ITB, already a great collection of synths that are different, or niche synths, and are MPE capable.

Sumu will add its distinctiveness....

Return to “Instruments”