Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Free with any purchase from AudioDeluxe. :)

Rational wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:42 am Anyone know when the Black Rooster Audio bundle deal ends?

By the way, the PSPaudioware.com in cart discounts are on top of the current BF sale prices which end Dec 3rd. I just asked them.

I can get the last three remaining items I don't yet own from them for a total of like $50 bucks.
Infinistrip Wind
Vintage Warmer 2
HertzRider 2 upgrade
$98 in cart but then there's a 50% off the entire cart coupon in my cart as well.
Now THAT'S how you treat loyal customers and do loyalty marketing.
cart total $149.00
discount -$80.47
(volume discount -$5.97)
(promo discount -$74.50)
to pay $68.53

I own four PSP plugins.
How do I get more discounts for Vintage Warmer 2?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:54 pm
Rational wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:42 am Anyone know when the Black Rooster Audio bundle deal ends?

By the way, the PSPaudioware.com in cart discounts are on top of the current BF sale prices which end Dec 3rd. I just asked them.

I can get the last three remaining items I don't yet own from them for a total of like $50 bucks.
Infinistrip Wind
Vintage Warmer 2
HertzRider 2 upgrade
$98 in cart but then there's a 50% off the entire cart coupon in my cart as well.
cart total $149.00
discount -$80.47
(volume discount -$5.97)
(promo discount -$74.50)
to pay $68.53

I own four PSP plugins.
Buy it from Plugin Discounts and thank me later. :wink:

Endor-8o8 wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:59 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:54 pm

Infinistrip Wind
Vintage Warmer 2
HertzRider 2 upgrade
cart total $149.00
discount -$80.47
(volume discount -$5.97)
(promo discount -$74.50)
to pay $68.53

I own four PSP plugins.
Buy it from Plugin Discounts and thank me later. :wink:
JRR had it near the $60.48 PD price but passed it up.
Is there a coupon code to use to get a better price at Plugin Discounts?

Examigan wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:45 pm I am just curious - where are the Digital Synsation codes from just lately? Seems like there are quite a few offered here. :)
They are free with any purchase from Audio Deluxe

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/

@ Uncle E. (JRRShop)
Recently contacted a competitor of yours to clarify if these Image-Line products were VST versions able to work with any DAW or if they're the new "only under FLS" versions. They said VST (any DAW). Can you please confirm this for your sale? Your price makes it very tempting. Even though it's exactly the kind of plug-in I've been working hard at avoiding. (i.e. Windows only).
WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:02 pm Image Line Harmor for $59 (after GROUP, well....);

https://www.jrrshop.com/image-line

Examigan wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:45 pm I am just curious - where are the Digital Synsation codes from just lately? Seems like there are quite a few offered here. :)
I always wondered why that particular UVI offering became a semi-default promotional giveaway. Falcon was my gateway to UVI and my choice was based entirely on its merits. In fact it was the thing that convinced me be okay with iLok. So it was a gateway to other developers who use it for copy protection as well.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

BBFG# wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:33 pm @ Uncle E. (JRRShop)
Recently contacted a competitor of yours to clarify if these Image-Line products were VST versions able to work with any DAW or if they're the new "only under FLS" versions. They said VST (any DAW). Can you please confirm this for your sale? Your price makes it very tempting. Even though it's exactly the kind of plug-in I've been working hard at avoiding. (i.e. Windows only).
WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:02 pm Image Line Harmor for $59 (after GROUP, well....);

i have bought it, it is VST (and FL studio... so you get both versions), indeed Windows only.

Gribs wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:50 pm
I always wondered why that particular UVI offering became a semi-default promotional giveaway. Falcon was my gateway to UVI and my choice was based entirely on its merits. In fact it was the thing that convinced me be okay with iLok. So it was a gateway to other developers who use it for copy protection as well.
Digital Synsations has been around since 2013 and used to be 23.5 GB. :o

It's now down to a svelte 9 GB thanks to FLAC.

In the past they gave away Mello and Model D as well, but I guess they've given away Digital Synsations so many times now they probably can't sell copies any more. So it's become the default freebie. I do wish they'd throw out something else for a change. They have a lot of libraries to pick from now.
Image Image Image Image

akeia wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:47 am More UVI Digital Synsations Serial Numbers:

UVISC30-8B5219CF
UVISC30-39641C11

Enjoy 8)
I used the first one. Cheers.

edit: nvm
Last edited by itanever on Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just noticed Toneboosters prices have been reduced 10eu compared to when I looked many months ago. Most are 29eu and a couple are 19eu (Enhancer for example).

WasteLand wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:01 pm
BBFG# wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:33 pm @ Uncle E. (JRRShop)

i have bought it, it is VST (and FL studio... so you get both versions), indeed Windows only.
Just be aware that the VSTs are essentially orphaned at this point, they won't be fixing any bugs you find (in fact they haven't been doing so for a while).

With only a few hours (9) for the sale to end, I am about to take the plunge and aquire MODEL BRASS by Xtant Audio at $18 (80% off).
Yesterday late, asked for comments at the instruments forum, comparing Sonivox' Orchestral Companion Brass versus Model Brass by Xtant Audio, since apart from close sale prices, both libraries seem interesting while having different strengths and weaknesses...

At the moment I am leaning into Model Brass, since I'd rather have a Brass library that offers several instruments (horns, trombones,etc) in an interface that allows for varied articulations and mutes and controllers, whilst providing GRID type of ensemble formation and the ability to independently process each instrument included and with a better workflow. That against the probably better sampled Sonivox Brass, but with a simple keyboard + effects GUI.

///So, is there any showstopper, some other comparable alternative or aspect someone here care to share that I should know or be caution about, before deciding which way to go?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”