The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One question for the arp - will it be possible in the future, when using the arp and having it mono with glide that the arp glides too?

Xbucket wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:18 pm One question for the arp - will it be possible in the future, when using the arp and having it mono with glide that the arp glides too?
Hi,

I couldn't understand what you meant by that. if you set slide for any arp step the generates steps will glide if the layer polyphony is Mono.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

In general, if the arp is playing a sequence and when you would glide from one note to the other, the aro glides too. Like playing a sequence and you had a pitch plugin on the track that smoothly glides to the next pitch

Xbucket wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:06 pm
kv331 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:28 am
Xbucket wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:28 pm On Mac it is very stable, the only thing I am not sure is the tuning. When tuning an octave up or down, it often seems to be out of tune.
Mouse scroll wheel helps you increase/decrease in exact semitones. Also, in v2.9.10, I added a new menu item to set the exact pitch:

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.26.34.png
Thank you! Forgot about the mousewheel... that new option seems to be great!
I think I just experienced this issue. I tuned an osc up 12 semitones, then tried 24, then when I went back down to 0 it was 1 semitone off. Somewhere during the course of trying different coarse tune settings the whole numbering system started to be off by one until I reloaded the plugin.

If I have the Synthmaster everything bundle can I upgrade for free to 3.0 when it finally comes out?

https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmastere ... undle.aspx
SynthMaster 'Everything Bundle' also includes free upgrade to SynthMaster 3, which is under development now.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Synthmaster 3 is a myth....like the Yeti, or Bigfoot....or Zebra 3. LOL

DJJD2021 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 pm If I have the Synthmaster everything bundle can I upgrade for free to 3.0 when it finally comes out?
Hi,
Yes, Synthmaster 3 will be free for our Everything Bundle users.
All the best
Gercek

quantum7 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 am Synthmaster 3 is a myth....like the Yeti, or Bigfoot....or Zebra 3. LOL
Hi,
I really laughed at this =) :hyper: :ud:

Synthmaster 3 will cease to be myth in mid 2022. Yes, there was some delay due to the pandemic process, new products we made on iOS, M1 Native working updates and Synthmaster 2.9.10 update. But you know very well that we do not stop, we are improving Synthmaster products every day to be better.

We apologize to all of you for the delay. Make sure you've waited so long for Synthmaster 3 to be worth it.

All the best
Gercek (Yeti hunter)
Last edited by Gercek_KV331 on Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quantum7 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 am Synthmaster 3 is a myth....like the Yeti, or Bigfoot....or Zebra 3. LOL
I can assure you it's not. We were around 12-18 months behind schedule because of 3 main factors:

1. changing the synth engine architecture -> in order to make it dynamic/flexible
2. changing the ui architecture -> in order to make it more dynamic / flexible (this part is not entirely complete yet, I'm still working on upgrading to VSTGUI 4.3, will be finished hopefully in December 2021)
3. porting the ui architecture to iOS -> release of SynthMaster 2 iOS

But most of those tasks are completed, SynthMaster 2 iOS is released, and we are Apple M1 compatible. So I will dedicate my entire time to SynthMaster 3, and I'm estimating to have a beta around June 2022 (NAMM)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:06 pm So I will dedicate my entire time to SynthMaster 3, and I'm estimating to have a beta around June 2022 (NAMM)
Yay! :party: :clap:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Exciting!

Maybe you can figure out whatever “Transwave synthesis” is / was in the Ensoniq Fizmo and incorporate that also.

One can dream. 😎

vata44 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 pm Exciting!

Maybe you can figure out whatever “Transwave synthesis” is / was in the Ensoniq Fizmo and incorporate that also.

One can dream. 😎
I guess I understood it, it's modulating the sample loop start/end points in real-time :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:54 am
DJJD2021 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 pm If I have the Synthmaster everything bundle can I upgrade for free to 3.0 when it finally comes out?
Hi,
Yes, Synthmaster 3 will be free for our Everything Bundle users.
All the best
Gercek
Awesome, thanks for letting me know :) I have synthmaster one working very smoothly with ableton however 2.9 I can't seem to get working. It's in the same location as my other plugins but no success for some reason

DJJD2021 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:38 pm Awesome, thanks for letting me know :) I have synthmaster one working very smoothly with ableton however 2.9 I can't seem to get working. It's in the same location as my other plugins but no success for some reason
Ableton might have put it in blacklist. To reset blacklist, press alt/option key while rescanning vst plugins.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”