Alternatives to Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass from Komplete?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are there any good bass emulators or samplers that compare to the one from Komplete?

MODO BASS from IK Multimedia is quite good. There is a Rickenbacker modeled as you can see in this video

https://youtu.be/1R6T_AE__08

jeez what a shite demonstration. One has to imagine what it sounds like with a viable bass part made by a musician, there. they feature a couple of things that happen in an e bass performance, overemphasized lf tho (modeling_rules, ok is the message - our finger noise is the mostest - but little is featured and a lot of that is stuff one might avoid in reality), in a hard-quantized mechanical unmusical turd, the same idiot lick on every model. A Hofner to the Rick, as though the same use and idiom applies to all, as if one thing. What kind of lazy shit, man, hard to believe.
I'd have to demo it my own self, but that is not attractive

Trilian.

jancivil wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:31 pm jeez what a shite demonstration. One has to imagine what it sounds like with a viable bass part made by a musician, there. they feature a couple of things that happen in an e bass performance, overemphasized lf tho (modeling_rules, ok is the message - our finger noise is the mostest - but little is featured and a lot of that is stuff one might avoid in reality), in a hard-quantized mechanical unmusical turd, the same idiot lick on every model. A Hofner to the Rick, as though the same use and idiom applies to all, as if one thing. What kind of lazy shit, man, hard to believe.
I'd have to demo it my own self, but that is not attractive
This paragraph is very hard to understand.

true

Return to “Instruments”