The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJJD2021 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:38 pm Awesome, thanks for letting me know :) I have synthmaster one working very smoothly with ableton however 2.9 I can't seem to get working. It's in the same location as my other plugins but no success for some reason
Please make sure you are using our latest version (Synthmaster 2.9.10). It could also be a license key issue. Can you close Ableton live, delete Documents / Synthmaster / SynthmasterLicensekey and Documents / Synthmaster / Config / SynthmasterConfig and restart Ableton Live?
If that doesn't work, please open a ticket at costumer support and I can deal with you further.
All the best
Gercek

Hi Gercek, I followed your instructions and it's working perfectly now, thanks very much!:)

kv331 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:06 pm
quantum7 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:57 am Synthmaster 3 is a myth....like the Yeti, or Bigfoot....or Zebra 3. LOL
I can assure you it's not. We were around 12-18 months behind schedule because of 3 main factors:

1. changing the synth engine architecture -> in order to make it dynamic/flexible
2. changing the ui architecture -> in order to make it more dynamic / flexible (this part is not entirely complete yet, I'm still working on upgrading to VSTGUI 4.3, will be finished hopefully in December 2021)
3. porting the ui architecture to iOS -> release of SynthMaster 2 iOS

But most of those tasks are completed, SynthMaster 2 iOS is released, and we are Apple M1 compatible. So I will dedicate my entire time to SynthMaster 3, and I'm estimating to have a beta around June 2022 (NAMM)
Gercek_KV331 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:00 am

Hi,
I really laughed at this =) :hyper: :ud:

Synthmaster 3 will cease to be myth in mid 2022. Yes, there was some delay due to the pandemic process, new products we made on iOS, M1 Native working updates and Synthmaster 2.9.10 update. But you know very well that we do not stop, we are improving Synthmaster products every day to be better.

We apologize to all of you for the delay. Make sure you've waited so long for Synthmaster 3 to be worth it.

All the best
Gercek (Yeti hunter)
That is good to hear! I was just having fun. LOL BTW, My wife thought she heard a Bigfoot last night in the forest behind our home, so maybe it's not a myth after all. LOL

DJJD2021 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:10 pm Hi Gercek, I followed your instructions and it's working perfectly now, thanks very much!:)
You are welcome. I am glad to hear that =)

All the best
Gercek

quantum7 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 am That is good to hear! I was just having fun. LOL BTW, My wife thought she heard a Bigfoot last night in the forest behind our home, so maybe it's not a myth after all. LOL
Wow I was really curious about the forest behind your house :love: . A forest that big and mythical? Maybe it's the sound of the upcoming Synthmaster 3 that your wife heard =) lol

By the way, thank you very much for your interest and pushing us to work harder.

All the best
Gercek

... and I'm estimating to have a beta around June 2022 (NAMM)
Longtime Synthmaster user here; how do we get in on that beta when it arrives?

Duvimo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:15 am
Thank you very much. We do this type of sharing mostly from our Facebook user group. Are you following us from there?

LOL BTW, My wife thought she heard a Bigfoot last night in the forest behind our home, so maybe it's not a myth after all. LOL
[/quote]
I've seen Bigfoot,there is actually whole family on my street - The Mama Bigfoot especially drink a lot,screaming and didn't pay her bills :)
Synthmaster 3 will be bigger than bigfoot :)
Cheers :)
Last edited by VELLTONE MUSIC on Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:53 am
Duvimo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:15 am
Thank you very much. We do this type of sharing mostly from our Facebook user group. Are you following us from there?
Ah, I wasn't aware of the group. Will check it out. Thanks.

Duvimo wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:51 am Ah, I wasn't aware of the group. Will check it out. Thanks.
Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/synthmasterusers
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Will there be a latch mode for MIDI in SM3?

Will installing preset packs be simpler? if there is only one new feature , please add easy install for expansion packs. Currently someusers having issues regarding the install process and desktop licenses for expansions not available ? Even after reinstall, refreshing licenses, just like the instruction video , but does not work.

The expansion install process as it is now, refresh licenses from within the plugin, could not be any easier. Works correctly for me every time.

Contact support if you are having issues with it.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Teksonik wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:08 pm
kv331 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:24 pm I'm still working on this update, I'm also hoping to migrate to VSTGUI 4.3, we're still on 3.6, which is pretty old.
Just as a heads up I'm getting consistent crashes with 2.9.9 rev 10399 in FL Studio. It seems to be related to the GUI as a project that only contains SM2 will load but when attempting to open the GUI FL will crash.

Normally FL Studio is rock solid here but can have issues with certain plugins. Of the over 500 I own I can only remember one or two others giving me any problems in FL. I have tried "Use Fixed Size Buffers" both on and off in FL but with no difference. Also SM2 can take quite some time to load in any DAW I own.

I have submitted a crash report to Image-Line as well.

Win 10 20H2 64 bit. FL and SM2 64 bit. i7 8700K 16 gigs RAM, nVidia 1050 TI current drivers, Focusrite ASIO.
Did you get any answer/help to this problem? I’ve tried the SM demo (different versions) couple of times and had similar issues (it crashing FL). Can’t remember any other vst pluging crashing FL only SM demos I have tried.

So it seems it’s not only the demo versions doing this? And it’s still not fixed? But this is only with FL, not other DAWs?

Bartone wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:31 am
Did you get any answer/help to this problem? I’ve tried the SM demo (different versions) couple of times and had similar issues (it crashing FL). Can’t remember any other vst pluging crashing FL only SM demos I have tried.

So it seems it’s not only the demo versions doing this? And it’s still not fixed? But this is only with FL, not other DAWs?
Could happen on other DAWs as well, it's a memory leak issue.

This problem is fixed in v2.9.10.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “Instruments”