Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

telecharge wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:54 pm You can get denise My Crush free with an account and newsletter subscription - https://www.denise.io/store/denise/MyCrush
Good catch! The list price on PB made me think this was the bigger version (which is Bite Harder). Should have checked my plugin folder first...
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:45 pm Good catch! The list price on PB made me think this was the bigger version (which is Bite Harder). Should have checked my plugin folder first...
I thought the same thing when I first saw your post. :ud:

GaryG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 pm Happy to receive a kilohearts code if anyone has one to spare... thanks.
I posted this yesterday and no one replied having using it. Give it a try.
251m4aemsy
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:36 am Got an email from PA about Shadow Hills for $79.99. Still not going to buy it, maybe at $29, but, bloody hell is this terrifying image in the email supposed to represent Santa?
scary santa.png
If you havent used your generic survey voucher, you can buy Shadow Hills A for $35 using the $25 generic coupon and $20 survey voucher.. question is how much you really want and need the Shadow Hills added to your chain..

Insanelysane wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:33 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:36 am Got an email from PA about Shadow Hills for $79.99. Still not going to buy it, maybe at $29, but, bloody hell is this terrifying image in the email supposed to represent Santa?
scary santa.png
If you havent used your generic survey voucher, you can buy Shadow Hills A for $35 using the $25 generic coupon and $20 survey voucher.. question is how much you really want and need the Shadow Hills added to your chain..
Not overly as I have dozens of compressor plugins already, I tend to use Melda’s MTurboComp, plus the price of PA stuff always gets taxed with UK VAT at 20% so it becomes less of a bargain.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Aloysius wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:58 am FREE UVI Digital Synsations Serial Number
UVISC30-F0649626

Quote if you use it.
I don't have luck with this jajaja. "The Serial Number is already registered" again. Thanks bro :ud: :( :scared:
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

telecharge wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:54 pm
sprnva wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:33 pm denise My Crush is free with purchases at Plugin Boutique along with Pulsar Smasher, Audiority PolyComp or AudioThing Orb. Lasts until December 15th.
You can get denise My Crush free with an account and newsletter subscription - https://www.denise.io/store/denise/MyCrush
THANKS A LOT :clap:
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

maldomusica wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:02 pm
Aloysius wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:58 am FREE UVI Digital Synsations Serial Number
UVISC30-F0649626

Quote if you use it.
I don't have luck with this jajaja. "The Serial Number is already registered" again. Thanks bro :ud: :( :scared:
Some sneaky fecker must have taken it. No doubt there will be more free serials. Keep an eye out.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

UVISC30-F0649626

Quote if you use it.
Some sneaky fecker used it.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

escalona wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:02 pm
GaryG wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 pm Happy to receive a kilohearts code if anyone has one to spare... thanks.
I posted this yesterday and no one replied having using it. Give it a try.
251m4aemsy
It's rejected at the checkout so guessing someone has used it already. Thanks very much for the offer though, appreciated.

Insanelysane wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:33 pm If you havent used your generic survey voucher, you can buy Shadow Hills A for $35 using the $25 generic coupon and $20 survey voucher.. question is how much you really want and need the Shadow Hills added to your chain..
Are you sure this works, thought the survey voucher mentioned not being able to be used with the loyalty vouchers? I may be wrong.

Is there no free Arturia plugin this year?

That's usually closer to Christmas.
Image Image Image Image

Oh I found the info on the plate reverb and it appears to have been initially offered for free in November (of 2019) so I was unsure.

According to my emails I registered the Chorus on Dec 22nd 2020, the Reverb on Dec 17th 2019 and the Filter on Dec 22nd 2016. So if there's something this year it should be somewhere around then. Fingers crossed :)
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”