IK Mulitmedia T-RackS TASCAM Tape Collection available now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I did end up with Wavesfactory Cassette and (more importantly) Spectre. The latter is an AMAZING plug-in. It might not be an emulation of an exact tape machine but I can get lovely sounds out of this thing and it's not that hard on the CPU. Now if only the covid sympotms subside I can start making some lovely music in this prison cell... erm.... quarantine.

Just got them as part of the TS Max upgrade. Ive yet to use them though. Actually, I'm yet to use anything. I'm still installing Syntronik 2 Max as we speak... um... type?!?

multree wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:24 am I did end up with Wavesfactory Cassette and (more importantly) Spectre. The latter is an AMAZING plug-in. It might not be an emulation of an exact tape machine but I can get lovely sounds out of this thing and it's not that hard on the CPU. Now if only the covid sympotms subside I can start making some lovely music in this prison cell... erm.... quarantine.
I picked up the OCS-45 and Daw Cassette for more "creative" style lo-fi work. The higher end stuff from IK and Universal Audio for mixing purposes do fine. OCS-45 is my current favourite.

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:16 pm
multree wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:24 am I did end up with Wavesfactory Cassette and (more importantly) Spectre. The latter is an AMAZING plug-in. It might not be an emulation of an exact tape machine but I can get lovely sounds out of this thing and it's not that hard on the CPU. Now if only the covid sympotms subside I can start making some lovely music in this prison cell... erm.... quarantine.
I picked up the OCS-45 and Daw Cassette for more "creative" style lo-fi work. The higher end stuff from IK and Universal Audio for mixing purposes do fine. OCS-45 is my current favourite.
I did try DAW Cassette as well and quite liked it. Reamp was pretty cool as well.

multree wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:16 pm
I did try DAW Cassette as well and quite liked it. Reamp was pretty cool as well.
I don't know reamp. I'll check it out for sure.

Return to “Effects”