Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

never mind

Keep hitting the Waves LoFi thing for the Freebie and all I get is a 10% voucher or what ever. Not the free plug :-|

Have I cashed in too many free offers without buying any of their commercial offerings? Has anyone else seen this?

N3ee wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:33 am Upgrade to Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1 from 4.0 for $49 USD.
Includes 1 year free groove3 membership and RX 9 standard.

Full list - Enjoy Music Production Suite 4.1 is a collection of over 30 audio plug-ins including Ozone 9, Neutron 3, Nectar 3 Plus, RX 9, and Neoverb; one year of tutorials from Groove3, along with stereo reverbs R4 and NIMBUS
Great deal with the year of Groove3 thrown in. Is this deal available directly at iZotope or at resellers too?

quietzone wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:47 am
N3ee wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:33 am Upgrade to Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1 from 4.0 for $49 USD.

Full list - Enjoy Music Production Suite 4.1 is a collection of over 30 audio plug-ins including Ozone 9, Neutron 3, Nectar 3 Plus, RX 9, and Neoverb; one year of tutorials from Groove3, along with stereo reverbs R4 and NIMBUS
Great deal with the year of Groove3 thrown in. Is this deal available directly at iZotope or at resellers too?
I haven’t seen it with the resellers. At the moment, it’s only on the izotope website in my offers section.

N3ee wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:01 am
quietzone wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:47 am

I haven’t seen it with the resellers. At the moment, it’s only on the izotope website in my offers section.

Didn't MPS 4 come with a year of Groove 3 also? It'd be a little weird if upgrading to 4.1 gave you another year. Neat trick if true, though.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Anyone else having issues with registering AudioThing Valves (AudioDeluxe freebie)?
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

J4R1O wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am Anyone else having issues with registering AudioThing Valves (AudioDeluxe freebie)?

Never a problem, done many times,.. also on this freebie

Choose the arrowed meny, cut and paste the redeem-code in the box

(use cut and paste to avoid typos)

redeem.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HM

H-man wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am Keep hitting the Waves LoFi thing for the Freebie and all I get is a 10% voucher or what ever. Not the free plug :-|

Have I cashed in too many free offers without buying any of their commercial offerings? Has anyone else seen this?
It looks like Lofi Space is still free, if that's the one you're talking about - https://www.waves.com/lpn/cyber-monday-2021/free-plugin

telecharge wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:12 pm
H-man wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:43 am Keep hitting the Waves LoFi thing for the Freebie and all I get is a 10% voucher or what ever. Not the free plug :-|

It looks like Lofi Space is still free, if that's the one you're talking about - https://www.waves.com/lpn/cyber-monday-2021/free-plugin
Yes there are two lo fi things, lo fi space is free and Retro Fi is a paid plugin

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Looks like you are unable to receive the Lofi Space in your email? But since you got the 10% voucher, it means you got the free plugin, because this voucher is being sent after the free plugin is sent as per what I understood. Perhaps you missed the free plugin serial code email? Or it is worth trying with different emails using the above posted link if not already done.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upgrade to Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1 from 4.0 for $49 USD.

Saw this in the no chat sales forum. I have Music Production Suite 4, and they want 199 USD per year to upgrade. It looks like they are going the subscription route, like many others.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

HM wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:20 am
J4R1O wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:46 am Anyone else having issues with registering AudioThing Valves (AudioDeluxe freebie)?

Never a problem, done many times,.. also on this freebie

Choose the arrowed meny, cut and paste the redeem-code in the box

(use cut and paste to avoid typos)

redeem.JPG
Yes, I've tried it, but:

"Error
Redeem code already used.
If you need assistance, please contact us."

or: "Invalid License File (7)."

Ticket created, waiting... EDIT: SOLVED! Thanks, AudioThing support!
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Looks like you are unable to receive the Lofi Space in your email? But since you got the 10% voucher, it means you got the free plugin, because this voucher is being sent after the free plugin is sent as per what I understood. Perhaps you missed the free plugin serial code email? Or it is worth trying with different emails using the above posted link if not already done.
Yep, all I can think is that I deleted it by accident. Lots of marketing emails from all sides at this time of year...

Thx all for advice and thx Noodlist for the serial. :tu:

Ceej wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:15 am Didn't MPS 4 come with a year of Groove 3 also? It'd be a little weird if upgrading to 4.1 gave you another year. Neat trick if true, though.
Other than another year of Groove3 (possibly) , what else is new if going from 4.0 to 4.1?

Thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”