PA AMEK EQ 200 Mastering Equalizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so what happened to Calenberger :?:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:14 am Hi Ploki. Things aren't the same all the time. In fact the actual nature and core of all things (and I mean actually ALL) is constant change itself.
I think your perception of PA plugins in general but especially considering this one might have a certain preferences biased background, but I'm not the one to judge that. You will have your reasons and they surely are having a long chain of emergence.
yeah i'm biased because of my amazing experience with PA's support and their positive boss, so when the opportunity rises i try to shed some light on the PR bollocks they try to sell.
In the long run, the software market is better without the likes of PA.

nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:43 am yes it is.
How funny, somebody gave a thumb down due to the fact, I agreed that this forum is indeed KVR. I mean it is KVR here, isn´t it? Or have I got lost? I think the latter is save. :hihi:

Ploki wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:03 pm
nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:14 am Hi Ploki. Things aren't the same all the time. In fact the actual nature and core of all things (and I mean actually ALL) is constant change itself.
I think your perception of PA plugins in general but especially considering this one might have a certain preferences biased background, but I'm not the one to judge that. You will have your reasons and they surely are having a long chain of emergence.
yeah i'm biased because of my amazing experience with PA's support and their positive boss, so when the opportunity rises i try to shed some light on the PR bollocks they try to sell.
In the long run, the software market is better without the likes of PA.
Ploki, some really bad things happened on earth since the beginning of human mankind. Better get used to it :o

I found the way out...cheers

nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:25 pm
How funny, somebody gave a thumb down due to the fact, I agreed that this forum is indeed KVR. I mean it is KVR here, isn´t it? Or have I got lost? I think the latter is save. :hihi:
it wasn't me, i like reading your posts here and over at GS, despite occasional disagreement.
in fact, have a few disagreement likes
nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:26 pm Ploki, some really bad things happened on earth since the beginning of human mankind. Better get used to it :o
they did - by reminding about them you can prevent them from happening again.

:)

nichttuntun wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:25 pm
Maybe calling KVR KVR hurt someone's feelings?
You can't be sure of anything these days ;)

Currently $74.99 ex VAT with code USERSURVEY21QFK8H0T9
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/amek_eq_200.

I tried the demo and thought it excelled on top down mixing when inserted on the 2 bus.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

It is a nice EQ and as all the PA plugins the monomaker, stereo width, and the correlation meter are useful additions but I think It is expansive for $75 , better is $99.99 - $75 voucher = $24.99 honest price :)

^^I agree.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

One of my regrettable purchases. My ears fooled me that day. Nothing special. Not bad but neither are the 100's of other eq's. At least I got it way cheaper.

mr_pitch33 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:42 pm It is a nice EQ and as all the PA plugins the monomaker, stereo width, and the correlation meter are useful additions but I think It is expansive for $75 , better is $99.99 - $75 voucher = $24.99 honest price :)
I agree (+1)
:tu:
AMD 3500X | RAM 32GB @3200Mhz | GTX 1650 Super OC | SSD M.2 NVMe 512GB | SSD M.2 SATA 500GB | HDD SATA 2TB | Win10 x64 | AKG K92 | JBL One Series 104 | Presonus Eris Sub8 | Steinberg UR22MkII | IK Z-Tone DI | WA12 MkII | Reaper v6

Just got it for $24.99, which isn't a bad deal! ;)

Return to “Effects”